cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
ec-dev

Creating CDS Database: AAD tenant language for tenant id [...] is not set.

Hello, 

upon creating the initial CDS Database for my Environment, i receive the following error message: AAD tenant language for tenant id '<some uuid>' is not set. 

Musing whether my account might be misconfigured, i checked my settings but where unable to save either the info or address section under portal.office.com due to an unspecified error. I assume there is something wrong with my account or i misconfigured a setting somewhere.

However i am not able to solve the problem on my own at this point. Is there a helpdesk i could contact? Any help much appreciated. 

3 REPLIES 3
timl
Super User III
Super User III

Hi @ec-dev 

To raise a helpdesk ticket, click the 'Create support ticket' button on the following page.
https://powerapps.microsoft.com/en-us/support/  

Hopefully, they'll be able to solve your problem.

Carsten_Growth
Power Apps
Power Apps

open aka.ms/ppac and if you see the support section, open a ticket from here to get help with this from support engineering

Thanks for your help. We where able to solve the problem by reclaiming the unmanaged organisation. Just reclaiming did the trick, i assume the problem was kissing migrations since it was a rather old legacy organisation.

Helpful resources

Announcements
PA User Group

Welcome to the User Group Public Preview

Check out new user group experience and if you are a leader please create your group

secondImage

Demo Extravaganza Winner Announcement

Please join us on Wednesday, July 21st at 8a PDT. We will be announcing the Winners of the Demo Extravaganza!

V3_PVA CAmpaign Carousel.png

Community Challenge - Giveaways!

Participate in the Power Virtual Agents Community Challenge

Carousel 2021 Release Wave 2 Plan 768x460.jpg

2021 Release Wave 2 Plan

Power Platform release plan for the 2021 release wave 2 describes all new features releasing from October 2021 through March 2022.

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors
Users online (2,917)