Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
rahulmathur7
Helper II
Helper II

Creating Form With Integration Of Dynamics CRM

Hello Guys,

There is a requirement from my client that they want to create a form in powerapps and that should create records in their Instance of Dynamics365.
Basically there is a meeting form with few fields  which are text inputs and few are lookups from their CRM.I don't have much idea of dynamics or dynamics CRM for that matter.Also they want to share that app with non license users to use it.
Please guys guide me through what all things needs to be done.

13 REPLIES 13

@v-siky-msft @SeanHenderson  Hey guys,
I asked client to give me the permission for accessing their CRM envoirment.
Now they are asking 

"What service account will be used for this tool? We will set up the permissions for that account."
Are they asking me for my email id?
I am sorry but I need so much help from you guys.

@rahulmathur7 

No, problem happy to help 😁

Basically the client is asking what email you will be logging in with when you work in their environment. Ideally, they should have set you up with an admin account in their own tenancy, which you will use to service the Dynamics environment, like dynamicsadmin@clientenvironment.com

---
Please hit the "Accept as Solution" button if my post answered your question! If my post was helpful please consider giving it a "Thumbs Up."

@SeanHendersonThat means I should give my work email id to them?

Yes if they don't want to set up an account for you in their environment.

Helpful resources

Announcements
PA User Group

Welcome to the User Group Public Preview

Check out new user group experience and if you are a leader please create your group

secondImage

Demo Extravaganza is Back!

We are excited to announce that Demo Extravaganza for 2021 has started!

MBAS on Demand

Microsoft Business Applications Summit sessions

On-demand access to all the great content presented by the product teams and community members! #MSBizAppsSummit #CommunityRocks

Power Apps June 2021

June Power Apps Community Call

Did you miss the call? Check out the recording here!

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors
Users online (20,402)