cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
swissjack123
Regular Visitor

Creating Table structure

Hi I want to create the below table structure in my PowerApps.

discount_img.PNG

somehow created the outer structure using gallery 

discount_powerapps.PNG

Now I want to create the inner structure . But I don't know how to create the inner structure. As you can see the values are populated by adding both row and column. can anyone help me achieve this.

5 REPLIES 5
Eelman
Super User
Super User

@swissjack123 

You can put a Gallery inside another Gallery, that may work for you?

I tried able to create only first row of inner structure with gallery don't know how to create other rows.

@swissjack123 

What have you tried, can you share the code. Also, how is your 'outer' gallery built? If I was doing this most of my outer gallery would just be labels then I work the Gallery inside a Gallery from there.

My outer gallery is build using tow different tables. Tier discount percentage and channel discount percentage are two different tables which I build in PowerApps using gallery and table data as source. 

@swissjack123 

Can you share you tables structure/schema? An image is fine. If I can see what you've already got I'll be able to assist you better.

To me, it sounds like you could merge your two tables together as a single collection and then use AddColumns to get the data on the inside of your grid, but I cannot know this until I see your schemas.

Helpful resources

Announcements
UG GA Amplification 768x460.png

Launching new user group features

Learn how to create your own user groups today!

Community Connections 768x460.jpg

Community & How To Videos

Check out the new Power Platform Community Connections gallery!

M365 768x460.jpg

Microsoft 365 Collaboration Conference | December 7–9, 2021

Join us, in-person, December 7–9 in Las Vegas, for the largest gathering of the Microsoft community in the world.

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors
Users online (1,249)