Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
omi18
Post Patron
Post Patron

Creating a PDF file and Requesting Signature

Hello People,

I'm in the process to build an app that will help the department to generate PDF and request signature. 

Case: 1)Choose a PDF template from storage and each template will have some dynamic fields such as Name address etc. Users will choose these fields from the Power apps. 

2)Once the PDF is ready on the click of a button file will be mailed to the selected person for signature.

3)Get notification or something the moment person signs the PDF. and stores the signed copy to the location. 

I'm using the SQL server as a dabase source And I can use Sharepoint or OneDrive for file storage. And evaluating Adobe Sign connector for this perpouse. Can I achieve this business process by Adobe Sign? Just want to confirm before I go ahead and purchase the Adobe Sign. 

Any suggestions?

Thanks,

Omi

1 REPLY 1
analmei
Community Support
Community Support

Hello, 

Please find here the documentation related to Adobe Sign connectorhttps://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/connectors/adobesign/

Ana Almeida | Power Platform Support Engineer

Helpful resources

Announcements
UG GA Amplification 768x460.png

Launching new user group features

Learn how to create your own user groups today!

Community Connections 768x460.jpg

Community & How To Videos

Check out the new Power Platform Community Connections gallery!

M365 768x460.jpg

Microsoft 365 Collaboration Conference | December 7–9, 2021

Join us, in-person, December 7–9 in Las Vegas, for the largest gathering of the Microsoft community in the world.

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors
Users online (2,946)