Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
drnemer
Helper I
Helper I

Creating a button to download PDF Documents

Greetings.

I am trying to create a button that will allow employees to click and download .pdfs of specific forms and documentations to their OneDrive or their local drive.

I know how to create a power automate flow that will take a word template and turn it into a PDF, but that is not what I am searching for now. I want Powerapps to download or copy and move pdfs from Sharepoint document libraries to local drive or personal OneDrive.

The reason I need this because my company has many different forms that we are required to mail to clients to fill out and subsequently send back to us.

I wanted to create a PowerApp that would simplify how employees searched for the specific types of forms they need based on the program or situation.  I know that this can be done within the Sharepoint Document Library or Lists, but I imagine a PowerApp that would be like a Search Query that would compile different relevant client forms into a single file to download and then print.  That way, employees don't have missing document errors on our audits.  

I have a vision in my head of what I would like to do, but I am trying my best to figure out how to make it work. I would really appreciate any help or advice on how to do this.  For some reason, simply download files through Power Automate or Powerapps from Sharepoint to local drive or OneDrive is very complicated.  

Thank you

0 REPLIES 0

Helpful resources

Announcements
PA User Group

Welcome to the User Group Public Preview

Check out new user group experience and if you are a leader please create your group

MBAS Attendee Badge

Claim Your Badge & Digital Swag!

Check out how to claim yours today!

secondImage

Demo Extravaganza is Back!

We are excited to announce that Demo Extravaganza for 2021 has started!

MBAS on Demand

Microsoft Business Applications Summit sessions

On-demand access to all the great content presented by the product teams and community members! #MSBizAppsSummit #CommunityRocks

Power Apps June 2021

June Power Apps Community Call

Don't miss the call this month on June 16th - 8a PDT

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors
Users online (50,692)