cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
domates Helper I
Helper I

Creating a coordinate system

Hello Community,

i have a case where i want to build a dynamic coordinate system in PowerApps. For this i have to enter multiple coordinates and then visualize it in a dynamic coordinate system. Would that be possible?

I have a solution in mind where i add up the inputs to static x,y values as a starting point. But i have no clue how to visualize the x,y axis where the ranges are depending on the inputs.

Regards,

Engin

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Community Support
Community Support

Re: Creating a coordinate system

Hi @domates ,

Do you want to draw a dynamic coordinate system within PowerApps app?

Do you also want to visualize multiple coordinates within the dynamic coordinate system?

If you want to draw a dynamic coordinate system within PowerApps app, I afraid that there is no way to achieve your needs in PowerApps currently.

If you would like this feature to be added in PowerApps, please consider submit an idea to PowerApps Ideas Forum:
https://powerusers.microsoft.com/t5/Power-Apps-Ideas/idb-p/PowerAppsIdeas

Best regards,

Community Support Team _ Kris Dai
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
Community Support
Community Support

Re: Creating a coordinate system

Hi @domates ,

Do you want to draw a dynamic coordinate system within PowerApps app?

Do you also want to visualize multiple coordinates within the dynamic coordinate system?

If you want to draw a dynamic coordinate system within PowerApps app, I afraid that there is no way to achieve your needs in PowerApps currently.

If you would like this feature to be added in PowerApps, please consider submit an idea to PowerApps Ideas Forum:
https://powerusers.microsoft.com/t5/Power-Apps-Ideas/idb-p/PowerAppsIdeas

Best regards,

Community Support Team _ Kris Dai
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

View solution in original post

Helpful resources

Announcements
firstImage

New Ranks and Rank Icons released on April 21!

The time has come: We are finally able to share more details on the brand-new ranks coming to the Power Apps Community!

Power Platform 2020 release wave 1 plan

Power Platform 2020 release wave 1 plan

Features releasing from April 2020 through September 2020

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors
Users online (9,869)