cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
techuvise
Frequent Visitor

Creating a new production Environment but can't Enable Dynamics 365 apps.

I tried to create a new production environment with database for Powerapps apps.

It has an option for "Enable Dynamics 365 apps" but it is grey out and said "You do no have the required Dynamics 365 license to create database with Dynamics apps".  I have a Dynamics 365 Business Central Essential license associated with this user so I thought that is the Dynamic 365 license that it requires.

So my question is what am I doing wrong here or what Dynamics 365 license do I need to create a production environment that can Enable Dynamics 365 apps?

Please help.

Thank You,

Techuvise.

1 REPLY 1
DavesTechTips
Super User
Super User

Hi @techuvise ,

I think those apps are only available for CRM license, so you would need something like Dynamics 365 Customer Service.

Please let me know if you don't come right.

Dawid van Heerden
Follow on Twitter: @davestechtips
Subscribe to YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/davestechtips?sub_confirmation=1
**If you found this reply helpful, please like it and mark this as the answer to close the topic and make it easier to find for other people with similar questions. AND we get points for it 😉

Helpful resources

Announcements
PA Virtual Workshop Carousel 768x460.png

Register for a Free Workshop

This training provides practical hands-on experience in creating Power Apps solutions in a full-day of instructor-led App creation workshop.

Microsoft Build 768x460.png

Microsoft Build is May 24-26. Have you registered yet?

Come together to explore latest innovations in code and application development—and gain insights from experts from around the world.

May UG Leader Call Carousel 768x460.png

What difference can a User Group make for you?

At the monthly call, connect with other leaders and find out how community makes your experience even better.

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors
Users online (2,238)