cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous
Not applicable

Creating an Academic Promotion Form using collection

Hello everyone, I am new to power apps. I need to make an Academic Promotion Application form. So far, I manage to save all the data in SharePoint. I want to

(1) make users can insert multiple qualifications

(2) the value should be displayed below the form as the user reference

(3) filter the collection gallery from other users

I already use the collection but did not understand how to patch everything in a single row in SharePoint for each user? Attached are my SharePoint database and my power apps. 

2 REPLIES 2
JR-BejeweledOne
Super User
Super User

This should help you.

https://youtu.be/MclJ_O9HvJQ

If you like this post, give it a Thumbs up. If it answered your question, Mark it as a Solution to enable other users find it.
Anonymous
Not applicable

I attached my app's error for the patch function. Did I use the correct function?

My database name is 'Academic Promotion Database' and my SharePoint column name is 'Qualification Type' and 'Qualification name'. While my collection column name is 'QType' and 'QName'. 

The error told that "the 'QualificationType' does not match the expected type 'Record'.

Helpful resources

Announcements
Power Apps Africa Challenge 2022

Power Apps Africa Challenge

Your chance to join an engaging competition of Power Platform enthusiasts.

Super User 2 - 2022 Congratulations

Welcome Super Users

The Super User program for 2022 - Season 2 has kicked off!

September Events 2022

Check out all of these events

Attend in person or online, there are incredible conferences and events happening all throughout the month of September.

Government Carousel

New forum: GCC, GCCH, DoD - Federal App Makers (FAM)

In response to the unique and evolving requirements of the United States public sector, Microsoft has created Power Apps US Government.

Users online (1,894)