cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Xnolbay123
Frequent Visitor

Creating multiple segments to the users needs on button click

Hi, 

Iam pretty new in the PowerApps Community and about to replace some old Infopath-forms with PowerApps. 

Is there a way to create a new row with the excact same textinputs etc. on button press? 

For example: I want to add suppliers to a request and this could be just 1 or 3 or 10... I want to add rows with the exact same information on pressing a little button that insets me the next row for the next supplier.  (Look at the attachment)

I hope this makes sense to someone who can help me out here 🙂 Thanks!

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Anousha
Frequent Visitor

Hi there,

You could create a gallery and add in the elements you need for one row, set the Items for this gallery to your collection "TestCollection", then your "insert next item" button can add a row to the collection - Collect(TestCollection,{SampleText:"new row"}), this will programmatically add a row with your information.

Hope this helps 🙂

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
Anousha
Frequent Visitor

Hi there,

You could create a gallery and add in the elements you need for one row, set the Items for this gallery to your collection "TestCollection", then your "insert next item" button can add a row to the collection - Collect(TestCollection,{SampleText:"new row"}), this will programmatically add a row with your information.

Hope this helps 🙂

Helpful resources

Announcements
Power Apps News & Annoucements carousel

Power Apps News & Announcements

Keep up to date with current events and community announcements in the Power Apps community.

Community Call Conversations

Introducing the Community Calls Conversations

A great place where you can stay up to date with community calls and interact with the speakers.

Power Apps Community Blog Carousel

Power Apps Community Blog

Check out the latest Community Blog from the community!

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors
Users online (1,615)