cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Power Apps
Power Apps

Crisis Communication solution feedback

On Monday afternoon, as news of COVID-19 cases spread globally, we pulled together a team to help customers coordinate their own information sharing and team collaboration in response to evolving conditions in times of crisis. Today, less than 48 hours later, we’re releasing the first version of that solution for any customer organization to quickly implement. You can read more about the solution in our blog post or get the full instructions for how you can implement your own Crisis Communication app here.

We're extremely excited to hear how the community leverages this app, so we've created this thread to hear directly from you. Feel free to share your experience customizing the solution and altering it for your own needs. Over the next few weeks, we'll take your responses to make the app even better and post incremental updates. 😁

272 REPLIES 272
Highlighted
Community Support
Community Support

Re: Crisis Communication solution feedback

Hi @mabolan ,

You are so generous to share your solution here! 👍

I really appreciate people like you who are willing to share knowledge to others.

I think our forum will become better and better with our joint efforts.

If I have time I will try your solution and leave my feedback here to help you improve your solution.

Others are very welcome too.

Anyway, really thank you for your sharing!😁

Best regards,

Community Support Team _ Phoebe Liu
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.
Highlighted
Regular Visitor

I feel that this is exactly what our Australian health organisations have been looking for. I've been crawling the web lately trying to find something that that I could rapidly develop and deploy throughout our organisation using our Office 365 E3 licenses. I had almost given up and was about to start a custom solution until I found the source blog post. This template will become extremely useful and I'm very grateful for those involved to build and share it in such a short time frame. Kudos to Schlumberger's Coronavirus Stay Safe App and their generous help assisting in making it generally available to all organizations.

Highlighted
Helper II
Helper II

First off, it's a great app - great work to those who were involved. Already installed it to try it out and seeing how we can get this installed for our customers.

Just noticed two things:

1. When logging  the employee status, it doesn't like it if there are no records already in the list.
  2. When logging multiple dates, only the first date is recorded.

Other than that it's really cool.

Highlighted

Hello there
Thanks a lot for this app! It will be really useful for our organization!
Above all in managing the internal flows for the employee status.
Speaking of which, I would like to know where does it take the information regarding the employee status: outlook calendar or teams status?

Thanks
Fiorella Borraccino

Highlighted
Microsoft
Microsoft

@Henryed07 thanks for trying out the solution and your feedback. We have provided a fix for the issues you described. Please download the latest version from the github repository (https://github.com/microsoft/powerapps-tools/tree/master/Apps/CrisisCommunication).

Highlighted
Anonymous
Not applicable

I'm having an issue with an invalid Date/Time format when updating the CI_Employee Status table. I'm UK based so I'm guessing this might be an issue. Any ideas?

Same issue as this user here: http://disq.us/p/27qymef

Highlighted
Power Apps
Power Apps

We’ll investigate this issue now and will follow up with updates 😁
Highlighted
Power Apps
Power Apps

Hi @Anonymous,

There appears to be a mismatch on how the date is written and the calendar component treated dates.

A new version is updated, but can you let me know if it resolved the issue for you as well?

https://github.com/microsoft/powerapps-tools/tree/master/Apps/CrisisCommunication

Highlighted
Anonymous
Not applicable

Working perfectly! Thank you @Mr-Dang-MSFT !

Helpful resources

Announcements
secondImage

New Return to Workplace

Reopen responsibly, monitor intelligently, and protect continuously with solutions for a safer work environment.

Experience what’s next for Power Apps

Join us for an in-depth look at the new Power Apps features and capabilities at the free Microsoft Business Applications Launch Event.

Check this Out

Helpful information

Featuring samples like Return to the Workplace and Emergency Response Applications

secondImage

Power Platform 2020 release wave 2 plan

Features releasing from October 2020 through March 2021

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors
Users online (6,386)