cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Frequent Visitor

Re: Crisis Communication solution feedback - Sending Teams Notifications Fails after 300

The tool is working with the exception of a few things. Right now.. my biggest issue is notifying users. The process errors out because a quota is reached. I am notifying 630 people of new news items. What can I do to increase my quota so that I don't error out? 

Annotation 2020-03-19 134417.png

Highlighted
Power Apps
Power Apps

Re: Crisis Communication solution feedback

@lburgess , Power Automate for Office should come with a Power Apps license or an Office license, so I would expect that y'all should also have a Power Automate license. If you don't have the license, then you can still use the other portions of the solution. You just won't be able to send notifications to users or the central crisis management team. You will also likely need to start a brief Power Automate trial to get the SharePoint lists added.

Highlighted
Frequent Visitor

Hi,

I am unable to create an outlook connection when creating the app, I get the error: REST API is not yet supported for this mailbox. 

Any ideas?

Tracy

Highlighted
Power Apps
Power Apps

Re: Crisis Communication solution feedback - does it work without Outlook 365?

@cohsmy , unfortunately because this solutions relies on SharePoint lists to store the data, it requires an O365 license.

Highlighted
Power Apps
Power Apps

Re: Crisis Communication solution feedback - FAQ SORT

@himsoni85, if you choose to "Update" the existing app when you import the CrisisCommunication.zip file, it will maintain the same URL and sharing 🙂

Highlighted
Power Apps
Power Apps

@Merel , I think I figured it out. You'll want to...

1. go to the list of components

2. open FAQList

3. select FAQGallery

4. update the Items property so that it sorts by rank

@mrdang , we should make this change in the actual solution 

Screen Shot 2020-03-19 at 12.01.07 PM.png

Highlighted
Frequent Visitor

I should have been more clear.  We have the basic Power Automate license which, I believe, limits the number of flows that can be  executed. Is that going to be an issue?

Highlighted
Power Apps
Power Apps

@lburgess , this solution only triggers a flow when a new request is made or when a news article is published. This should be a fraction of a percent of runs that come with the standard Office license 🙂

Highlighted

@mabolan
We do have O365, we just don't have Exchange Online for another 6 weeks (the project to upgrade from Exchange 2013/2016 is underway). Is there any way around this? We could really use an app like this right now even with partial functionality (e.g. without calendar)
Highlighted

W

Helpful resources

Announcements
secondImage

Demo-Extravaganza 2020

Check out these cool Power Apps & vote on your favorite!

secondImage

Robotic Process Automation

Let's talk about the solution provided by Microsoft for Robotic Process Automation (RPA)

secondImage

Community Highlights

Check out whats happening in Power Apps

secondImage

Community User Group Member Badges

FIll out a quick form to claim your community user group member badge today!

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors
Users online (7,344)