Did you mean: 
Highlighted

Re: Crisis Communication solution feedback

When I execute the flow I receive the attach error

Highlighted
Super User
Super User

This is an interesting discussion. I would dearly love to have all my team use something like this, but like most workplaces (and IT) they forget that there are always a lot (use the term) soldiers who do not have the network access needed for this to be fully effective. In my case this is 90% of the team of 168. That said I do overcome part of the problem using a third party form that when data is input is picked up by Power Automate. This allows for teams to access outside the network on the open internet via their phone, table or home PC. Teams leaders who do have access are then updated via Power automate and can use Power Apps to manage the report. I guess I am making a point that most corporations have this issue as they can ill afford the licenses and the hardware necessary to achieve the goal below. I also made this observation to my company (which is 8000) who were starting to rely on the communications via yammer. The use of teams, Yammer, PowerApps and power automate is a long way from being a one stop solution. We need to know what is in the box, but then think outside it.

Highlighted
Frequent Visitor

I cannot make this work with Shared Mailbox.

When I created this, I have used my email and it worked fine and also works now if I change the flow but with the Shared Mailbox, I am getting the same 404.

@mabolan Any direction to resolve will be appreciated.

Highlighted

When sharing Status, is it possible for the dates to be in dd/mm/yyyy format?

Highlighted
Regular Visitor

CrisisCommunicarion Translation xlsx ?

Hi,  Let me first say, super nice PowerApp solution you have created, its been super useful for us these days.    My question is: How do you use the CrisisCommunicarion.Translation.xlsx? I rewrote some bad Swedish translations in the xlsx file and the went on to setup the solution. Everything worked and looked good in the English version. I than changed the user apps OnStart language to sw-SE, saved and published the app.  The same bad Swedish was shown in the user app as if I did not change the xlsx file. Checked the xlsx file again. My changes was there.  Is there a way to change the translation after the setup?
Highlighted

Thanks for providing a great app! As requested by my customer, is it possible to add a button also at the homepage to let employees report their health status as "Confirmed COVID" / "Being Quarantined" / "All good" so that the V-Team can be aware of that immediately, thanks! 

Highlighted
Advocate III
Advocate III

Hi all, 

I just wanted to share a 'Working in the Office' icon that I created to match the style of the other two icons. 🙂  Since the icons in the app are quite small you can probably just enlarge the icon below and take a snip of it for use in your app. 

Icon_InTheOffice.PNG

To create additional icons matching the style, I used PowerPoint: 

Get the colours using Eyedropper > Insert icon and change icon colour to grey > Assemble icon and take screenshot of it to import into the app.

Capture.JPG

Really basic but I thought it might be helpful for some. 

Highlighted

Hi pl help me on how to Edit the Name of Icon , like World News to Country News/State News/District News.

Also duplicate the Company News so that it can be used for Division/Location news.

Change icon Name.pngChange icon Name.png

Highlighted
Helper I
Helper I

Re: Crisis Communication communication.request don't connect

i have installed 5 times the last version but communication.rewquest is alway not connected. i have try to reinstall but nothing, i have update ll connection but nothin, can someone help me

thanks in advance

Highlighted

@DanielaHo 

This is great!  Where are you importing the icon?

Helpful resources

Announcements
Check this Out

Announcing

Class of 2020- Season 2

Check this Out

Helpful information

Featuring samples like Return to the Workplace and Emergency Response Applications

August 2020 Community Challenge: Can You Solve These?

August 2020 Community Challenge: Can You Solve These?

We're excited to announce our first cross-community 'Can You Solve These?' challenge!

secondImage

Return to Workplace

Reopen responsibly, monitor intelligently, and protect continuously with solutions for a safer work environment.

secondImage

Power Platform 2020 release wave 2 plan

Features releasing from October 2020 through March 2021

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors
Users online (7,764)