Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
camel
Microsoft
Microsoft

Custom API - Data did not load correctly

Hi,

I am trying to use a Custom API that I developed, but it is not working. I have already configured OAuth 2, tested via PowerApps Custom API configuration screen and it is working.

But when I try to add the Data Source from my Web API I get the following error:

"The data did not load correctly. Try again."

When I click more, it shows:

"Resource not found

Session id: 815982a9-9b6e-f752-ae05-d61ce0126189"

Did someone experience this error?

Thanks in advance.

3 REPLIES 3
v-micsh-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @camel,

Sometimes I will encounter similar error message (Resource not found or the Data did not load correctly. Try again ) when trying to load data from Dynamics 365, and after several attempts, the data would load.

Which make me think the connection should not be established successfully.

Would you please share some more information about the data source here? Are there any avaialble methods that we could do to monitor the query attempts from the data source side?

Regards,

Michael

Community Support Team _ Michael Shao
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

hi @v-micsh-msft,

I developed a Custom API to List and Remove Attachments from Sharepoint List's Items. The API is secured by an AAD

Application and the connector is using OAuth 2.0 to authenticate. I am not sure if this has to be with connection, because it has never worked for me. I can access normally from the web and also from the Custom API test part, but I cannot add the Custom API inside a PowerApps application.

@camel wrote:

hi @v-micsh-msft,

I developed a Custom API to List and Remove Attachments from Sharepoint List's Items. The API is secured by an AAD

Application and the connector is using OAuth 2.0 to authenticate. I am not sure if this has to be with connection, because it has never worked for me. I can access normally from the web and also from the Custom API test part, but I cannot add the Custom API inside a PowerApps application.

I have the same problem.

Is there already a solution?

Sander

Helpful resources

Announcements
UG GA Amplification 768x460.png

Launching new user group features

Learn how to create your own user groups today!

Community Connections 768x460.jpg

Community & How To Videos

Check out the new Power Platform Community Connections gallery!

M365 768x460.jpg

Microsoft 365 Collaboration Conference | December 7–9, 2021

Join us, in-person, December 7–9 in Las Vegas, for the largest gathering of the Microsoft community in the world.

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors
Users online (1,852)