cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
KhadimAli
Frequent Visitor

Custom API not showing up in an Apps datasources

Hi,

I just created a Custom API. It is showing up in Connections' custom section, but I am not able to see this up in App's datasources. Is this a bug, or any step I might be missing?

Custom API showing up in connections areaCustom API showing up in connections areaCustom API not showing up in App's datasourcesCustom API not showing up in App's datasources

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
archanan
Power Apps
Power Apps

Once you create a custom API, you will need to create a connection to it, in order to use in the app. When you click on "+ Add connection" button, do you see the custom API listed there? If so, you should be able to add a connection to it and then use it in the app.

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
archanan
Power Apps
Power Apps

Once you create a custom API, you will need to create a connection to it, in order to use in the app. When you click on "+ Add connection" button, do you see the custom API listed there? If so, you should be able to add a connection to it and then use it in the app.

Thanks for your reply.

So then the documentation needs to be corrected where it says at following link https://powerapps.microsoft.com/en-us/tutorials/register-custom-api/

3. In the Content tab, select Data sources

4. In the new screen, your existing connections are listed, including the custom API you added. Select your custom API.

Thanks for that feedback! We'll make sure to update the help documentation.

Helpful resources

Announcements
Super User 2 - 2022 Congratulations 768x460.png

Welcome Super Users

The Super User program for 2022 - Season 2 has kicked off!

Power Platform Conf 2022 768x460.jpg

Join us for Microsoft Power Platform Conference

The first Microsoft-sponsored Power Platform Conference is coming in September. 100+ speakers, 150+ sessions, and what's new and next for Power Platform.

<
Users online (2,927)