I am using Custom APIs for my app. What happens is that:
Does cache involve into this? I already clear it by using Windows's Disk Cleanup and it doen't help
Anyone has any idea?
How about deleting the old connection and re-creating a connection with Custom Apis? please try if this works.
It happened to my PowerApps application.
Thing I figured out is that I named the connections the same for the old and new custom APIs, and I think there're some kinds of caches that stored the old one. When I changed the connection's name, it just worked.
Did your problem solved?
1. Sometimes when microsoft update the powerapps platform the api custom connection is affected (experience it 4 times)
2. Can you show or send me personally the swagger file? (hard to imagine what is wrong)
Look like bug on cloud. I face with same issue (API) is not update after add the new func. or amend on existing. What i did
1. Remove Existing Connector on PowerApp, Save and exit PowerApp.
2. Delete and Load Latest API to cloud.
3. Add back Connector to PowerApp.
4. Run PowerApp but still using previous Connector.
But it effect if we use with new name.
Check out the on demand sessions that are available now!
Stay up tp date on the latest blogs and activities in the community News & Announcements.
Features releasing from October 2020 through March 2021