cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Reply
Highlighted
New Member

Custom Connector - 404 Resource not found

I know there are several similar posts here, however I think my situation is different.

 

I have a custom connector that reads an ODATA web service. When I tested it using, say, Swagger it all went fine - I saw the output I expected. However, when I started to use the connect in my Powerapp: ClearCollect(GL,TESTConnector.Getvalues()) I get 404 - Resource not found.

 

Could you suggest any idea why I an experiencing this? Thank you in advance.

 

 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted

Hi Kris,

 

Thank you for your reply.

 

The problem was fixed when I restructured the connector's definition using the swagger editor. Surprisingly, it worked fine in the test mode, however, when I started to use the connector in my app it didn't work. So by restructuring the definition in Swagger helped to solve the issue. Unfortunately, I didn't save the original definition so I cannot say what part really caused it. 

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
Highlighted
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @michael_schirsh ,

Could you please share more details about the error message within your app?

Could you please show more details about the ODATA web sevice that you mentioned? Could you please share a screenshot about the execution result within your Swagger?

 

If the ODATA Web sercice needs authentication, please provide a proper authentication way within your custom connector. Also please make sure the HTTP schema is the same as that in your ODATA web service.

 

In addition, please also check if you have specified proper Host Url, Base URL and Action path in your Custom connector.

 

Best regards,

Community Support Team _ Kris Dai
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.
Highlighted

Hi Kris,

 

Thank you for your reply.

 

The problem was fixed when I restructured the connector's definition using the swagger editor. Surprisingly, it worked fine in the test mode, however, when I started to use the connector in my app it didn't work. So by restructuring the definition in Swagger helped to solve the issue. Unfortunately, I didn't save the original definition so I cannot say what part really caused it. 

View solution in original post

Highlighted

Hi @michael_schirsh ,

Have you solved your problem?

 

Congratulations! If you have solved your problem, please consider go ahead to click "Accept as Solution" to identify this thread has been solved.

 

Best regards,

Community Support Team _ Kris Dai
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

Helpful resources

Announcements
Community Conference

Power Platform Community Conference

Check out the on demand sessions that are available now!

News & Announcements

Community Blog

Stay up tp date on the latest blogs and activities in the community News & Announcements.

secondImage

Power Platform 2020 release wave 2 plan

Features releasing from October 2020 through March 2021

Community Highlights

Community Highlights

Check out the Power Platform Community Highlights

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors
Users online (11,448)