cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Reply
New Member

Custom Connector - 404 Resource not found

I know there are several similar posts here, however I think my situation is different.

 

I have a custom connector that reads an ODATA web service. When I tested it using, say, Swagger it all went fine - I saw the output I expected. However, when I started to use the connect in my Powerapp: ClearCollect(GL,TESTConnector.Getvalues()) I get 404 - Resource not found.

 

Could you suggest any idea why I an experiencing this? Thank you in advance.

 

 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Hi Kris,

 

Thank you for your reply.

 

The problem was fixed when I restructured the connector's definition using the swagger editor. Surprisingly, it worked fine in the test mode, however, when I started to use the connector in my app it didn't work. So by restructuring the definition in Swagger helped to solve the issue. Unfortunately, I didn't save the original definition so I cannot say what part really caused it. 

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @michael_schirsh ,

Could you please share more details about the error message within your app?

Could you please show more details about the ODATA web sevice that you mentioned? Could you please share a screenshot about the execution result within your Swagger?

 

If the ODATA Web sercice needs authentication, please provide a proper authentication way within your custom connector. Also please make sure the HTTP schema is the same as that in your ODATA web service.

 

In addition, please also check if you have specified proper Host Url, Base URL and Action path in your Custom connector.

 

Best regards,

Community Support Team _ Kris Dai
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

Hi Kris,

 

Thank you for your reply.

 

The problem was fixed when I restructured the connector's definition using the swagger editor. Surprisingly, it worked fine in the test mode, however, when I started to use the connector in my app it didn't work. So by restructuring the definition in Swagger helped to solve the issue. Unfortunately, I didn't save the original definition so I cannot say what part really caused it. 

View solution in original post

Hi @michael_schirsh ,

Have you solved your problem?

 

Congratulations! If you have solved your problem, please consider go ahead to click "Accept as Solution" to identify this thread has been solved.

 

Best regards,

Community Support Team _ Kris Dai
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

Helpful resources

Announcements
News & Announcements

Community Blog

Stay up tp date on the latest blogs and activities in the community News & Announcements.

Power Apps Community Call

Power Apps Community Call- January

Mark your calendars and join us for the next Power Apps Community Call on January 20th, 8a PST

PP Bootcamp Carousel

Global Power Platform Bootcamp

Dive into the Power Platform stack with hands-on sessions and labs, virtually delivered to you by experts and community leaders.

secondImage

Power Platform Community Conference On Demand

Watch Nick Doelman's session from the 2020 Power Platform Community Conference on demand!

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors
Users online (5,431)