cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Custom Connector works in Flow(Power Automate) but not in my Canvas App

When I try to connect to my custom connector in my Canvas App I get following error:

No wadlUrl is specified for this Api. This usually indicates there was an error when converting the Swagger associated with this api to a WADL file.
apiId: /providers/microsoft.powerapps/apis/shared_dcp-20connector-5fdb046ae104b911f3-5f08d8aa3ba56bbd00

Session ID: 99642109-832b-4cb6-bf19-3b8e1c2304b6

The custom connector works well in my Microsoft Flow ( Power Automate) and there are no errors if I open the swagger editor.

thx for your help.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

It is.

I got now the info from Microsoft that dynamic values, which I use in my custom connector, are supported in Flow but not in Canvas Apps.

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @christ15 ,

Please check if your custom connector is connected correctly under PowerApps site > Data > Custom Connectors:

Capture.JPG

Regards,

Mona

Community Support Team _ Mona Li
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

It is.

I got now the info from Microsoft that dynamic values, which I use in my custom connector, are supported in Flow but not in Canvas Apps.

View solution in original post

@christ15 @v-monli-msft 

I have seen people mention that things are not supported by PowerApps or not supported by Canvas Apps. Is there a list of things not supported that wouldn't throw an error in the Swagger editor but will not work when trying to put the connector in an app?

Helpful resources

Announcements
Community Conference

Power Platform Community Conference

Check out the on demand sessions that are available now!

News & Announcements

Community Blog

Stay up tp date on the latest blogs and activities in the community News & Announcements.

secondImage

Power Platform 2020 release wave 2 plan

Features releasing from October 2020 through March 2021

Community Highlights

Community Highlights

Check out the Power Platform Community Highlights

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors
Users online (10,858)