cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
_wdsos
Frequent Visitor

Custom Email Card in Timeline not showing Time of Field "actualend"

I created a custom card form for the email activity which I use in the timeline for the contact entity. As I use email tracking I would like to change the datetime field from createdon to actualend. Strangely this field "actualend" has the actual time on which the email was sent. The createdon field holds the time on when the email activity was created, which I'm not interested in.

So, I created the custom card form without troubles and it is also visible in the contact entity, but the field "actualend" only shows the date. Strangely it is from type datetime and if I inspect the email entity I see the whole date and time in this field

_wdsos_0-1646225232600.png

_wdsos_1-1646225284474.png

Is this a problem which occurs because the standard is configured this way, or do I have to change something?

If you know a different way on to include the actual time when the email was sent or received, this would be appreciated too.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
_wdsos
Frequent Visitor

Found a solution. Just needed to change the type of the fields in the advanced settings.

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
_wdsos
Frequent Visitor

Found a solution. Just needed to change the type of the fields in the advanced settings.

Helpful resources

Announcements
Power Platform Conf 2022 768x460.jpg

Join us for Microsoft Power Platform Conference

The first Microsoft-sponsored Power Platform Conference is coming in September. 100+ speakers, 150+ sessions, and what's new and next for Power Platform.

365 EduCon 768x460.png

Microsoft 365 EduCon

Join us for two optional days of workshops and a 3-day conference, you can choose from over 130 sessions in multiple tracks and 25 workshops.

Users online (3,955)