cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Axal
Super User
Super User

Custom Page : Navigate to another Custom Page with positioning without Javascript

Hi guys,

Looking to this document : https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/power-apps/maker/model-driven-apps/page-powerfx-in-model-app#naviga... Especially this part ->

Axal_0-1653465851083.png

Am wondering whether I can call another custom page with a screen positioning partly. So I can display this app just on the right edge half screen only on top on the current Custom Page.

It is possible using Javascript for Commanding (toolbar), but the one I want to call is from my own button inside the custom page, not in command bar.

If not possible, I am thinking of activating the multiple screen in Custom Page, but realize even so, when calling new screen, I believe we cannot just display half screen am I right to say that ?

Thanks

0 REPLIES 0

Helpful resources

Announcements
PA Virtual Workshop Carousel 768x460.png

Register for a Free Workshop

This training provides practical hands-on experience in creating Power Apps solutions in a full-day of instructor-led App creation workshop.

PA.JPG

New Release Planning Portal (Preview)

Check out our new release planning portal, an interactive way to plan and prepare for upcoming features in Power Platform.

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors
Users online (2,506)