cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous
Not applicable

Custom SharePoint form: After editing or submitting an entry, custom form becomes stuck in its default mode, "new"

My custom SharePoint form works perfectly fine if you view an entry before submitting or editing a form; however, after editing a form or submitting a new item, the form becomes stuck on "new." Additionally, the "new" screen that is displayed appears to be broken. It resists scrolling and the fields are cannot be edited. Refreshing the SharePoint page fixes the issue until another entry is either edited or submitted.

Troubleshooting steps I've taken:

1. Double-checking the SharePoint Integration fields

2. Refreshing the data source

3. Deleting the data source, adding it back, and refreshing again

Has anyone run into a similar issue? Thanks for any assistance

3 REPLIES 3
nmilligan5400
Frequent Visitor

A couple of questions: While customizing the form, what is the Default Mode for the form? Also, on the Advanced tab (while customizing the form) what is in the OnSuccess field? You should see something like:

ResetForm(Self); RequestHide()

WarrenBelz
Super User III
Super User III

Hi @Anonymous ,

What are your SharePointIntegration values for OnEdit, OnNew, OnSave, OnView and OnCancel?

Hi @Anonymous ,

Just checking if you got the result you were looking for on this thread. Happy to help further if not.

Please click Accept as solution if my post helped you solve your issue. This will help others find it more readily. It also closes the item. If the content was useful in other ways, please consider giving it Thumbs Up.

Helpful resources

Announcements
PA User Group

Welcome to the User Group Public Preview

Check out new user group experience and if you are a leader please create your group

Power Apps Community Call

Monthly Power Apps Community Call

Did you miss the call?? Check out the Power Apps Community Call here!

secondImage

Experience what’s next for Power Apps

See the latest Power Apps innovations, updates, and demos from the Microsoft Business Applications Launch Event.

Power Platform ISV STudio

Power Platform ISV Studio

ISV Studio is the go-to Power Platform destination for ISV’s to monitor & manage applications post-AppSource publish.

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors
Users online (25,758)