cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted

Custom SharePoint form with PowerApps version 3.19012.19

Hello

I have a custom SharePoint form published with PowerApps release 3.18124.26. The form will be displayed fine in Chrome, Edge and IE.

When I republish the form with new PowerApps release 3.19012.19, then it still will be displayed in Chrome, but in Edge and IE just the rotating doghnut appears. It does not matter if the new publication contains changes or not.

Thank you for any suggestions.

Best regards

Stefan

4 REPLIES 4
Highlighted
Super User II
Super User II

Re: Custom SharePoint form with PowerApps version 3.19012.19

Hi,

I found that with the new Form/fields update - some of my linked fields unlinked and were not valid.

Have you tried recreating your form or editing the fields from the field selection menu?

Cheers,

@iAm_ManCat

@iAm_ManCat

Please 'Mark as Solution' if someone's post answered your question and always 'Thumbs Up' the posts you like or that helped you!

Thanks!
You and everyone else in the community make it the awesome and welcoming place it is, keep your questions coming and make sure to 'like' anything that makes you 'Appy
Sancho Harker, MVP

Highlighted
Frequent Visitor

The problem somehow seems to be with the connection. As I am using Chrome for the adaption, the connection is already done. But when I close the browser it takes several minutes (some 10 to 15 minutes) until the connection is done. From that point of time loading the form with a new record is done within a second. But any time when restarting the browser window ist takes minutes.

But this seems to be independent of the browser.

Highlighted
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @bkw_gilst,

Based on the issue that you mentioned, I think this issue may be related with Browser Compatibility issue.

Recently, there are some updates in datasource selection and fields selection within canvas app. Please check the following blog for more details:

https://powerapps.microsoft.com/en-us/blog/improved-datasource-and-field-selection-in-canvas-apps/

As an alternative solution, you could consider take a try to remove the custom form from your SP list, and then re-create a new one for it using Edge browser or IE browser, then try it again, check if the issue is solved.

Best regards,

Community Support Team _ Kris Dai
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.
Highlighted

Somehow the SharePoint list was added twice as datasource and obviously this created the problem. As soon as I have deleted the second data source it was working fine.

Helpful resources

Announcements
Community Conference

Power Platform Community Conference

Check out the on demand sessions that are available now!

Power Platform ISV Studio

Power Platform ISV Studio

ISV Studio is designed to become the go-to Power Platform destination for ISV’s to monitor & manage published applications.

secondImage

Power Platform 2020 release wave 2 plan

Features releasing from October 2020 through March 2021

Tech Marathon

Maratón de Soluciones de Negocio Microsoft

Una semana de contenido con +100 sesiones educativas, consultorios, +10 workshops Premium, Hackaton, EXPO, Networking Hall y mucho más!

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors
Users online (6,523)