cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Regular Visitor

Custom Vision - Content Type Image JPEG not Supported

I am working on developing an app to simplify a survey for field employees.  The app utilizes a Custom Vision classification model to identify various items.  It is a multiclassification model so I would like the app to return all of the tags and Custom Visions probability rating.  The app was up and running all of last week and yesterday morning and was even successfully tested on various users phones.  We were set to launch to the entire field this afternoon, but started recieving this error when performing final checks.

Error Message:

Custom Vision.predict Image failed: {"Code": "Unsupported Media Type", "Message": "Content-Type 'image/jpeg' is not Supported'"}

The app uses the Add Picture media tool to capture an image, or allow the user to select an image.  Then it passes the picture to Custom Vision to be analyzed using the following command:

OnChange=ClearCollect(PredictionOutcome, CustomVision.PredictImage("ProjectID", UploadedImage1, {iterationId:"IterationID"})); 

I have tried the code in various new applications only to ge the same error code.  In addition the error is present with PNG images, despite having worked on both JPEG and PNG images in the past.  I have also added .Image to UploadedImage1 in the code, but it still provides the same result.

Does anyone know why this is happening and/or how to fix it?

2 REPLIES 2
Highlighted
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Custom Vision - Content Type Image JPEG not Supported

Bumping for visibility 

@Anonymous 

Highlighted
Helper V
Helper V

Re: Custom Vision - Content Type Image JPEG not Supported

I have the same error occuring.

Helpful resources

Announcements
Community Conference

Power Platform Community Conference

Check out the on demand sessions that are available now!

Power Platform ISV Studio

Power Platform ISV Studio

ISV Studio is designed to become the go-to Power Platform destination for ISV’s to monitor & manage published applications.

secondImage

Power Platform 2020 release wave 2 plan

Features releasing from October 2020 through March 2021

Tech Marathon

Maratón de Soluciones de Negocio Microsoft

Una semana de contenido con +100 sesiones educativas, consultorios, +10 workshops Premium, Hackaton, EXPO, Networking Hall y mucho más!

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors
Users online (5,485)