Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
dahlgebra
Helper II
Helper II

Custom connector Graph API

I am using the Graph API and I would like to use this request:

https://graph.microsoft.com/v1.0/users?$filter=identities/any(c:c/issuerAssignedId eq 'test.tester@yahoo.com' and c/issuer eq 'contoso.onmicrosoft.com')

How can I replace the email:"test.tester@yahoo.com" with a variable so i can adjust my request in my power app?

1 REPLY 1
Rahber
Super User
Super User

Hello,

When you are creating custom connector in the definition part where you will define the Actions. You need to define this variable in your request such as

graph task.PNG

After you have created your aciton and test the custom connector. Simply add the custom connector as a data source in your power apps and this action will be available to you. And you can use the Formula bar to pass the parameter to action.

gettask.PNG

I have just shown you an example of GetTask connector similarly you can crate your GetUser action in the custom connector and then call it from PowerApps.

Please click Accept as Solution if it resolved your problem or give it a Thumbs Up if it helped you in anyway this will allow other people to search correct solutions effectively.

Thanks,

Rahber

Helpful resources

Announcements
UG GA Amplification 768x460.png

Launching new user group features

Learn how to create your own user groups today!

Community Connections 768x460.jpg

Community & How To Videos

Check out the new Power Platform Community Connections gallery!

M365 768x460.jpg

Microsoft 365 Collaboration Conference | December 7–9, 2021

Join us, in-person, December 7–9 in Las Vegas, for the largest gathering of the Microsoft community in the world.

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors
Users online (1,952)