I find that after creating a new method in my custom connector, it doesn't show up for calling/invocation in my PowerApps app. Sometimes not for a whole day? Then bam, it suddenly appears. What gives? I was removing and re-adding my data source (for the custom connector) to force it to pick up changes, but even that doesn't seem to work every time. Is there some refresh I'm missing?
I can repeat it frequently, so it's reproducable. Example.
I go to my Custom Connector, and for one of the methods, I add a new query string, call it 'server'. I test the definition, and click 'update connector'. This works OK.
I go back into my Power Apps app where I am using the connector, and I reference the connector. The new query string I've added does not show up. It makes no difference if I remove and re-add the data source, close the app and re-open etc.
After an amount of time... seemingly arbitrary, sometimes an hour, but definitely by the next day, if I go back into my app in design view, and reference the new / changed query string/method/whatever, it will show up fine.
I could not reproduce your issue on my side currently.
For the effects of the new added featured within the custom connector, I think there may be some delay between Test Connector step and PowerApps design mode.
As an alternative solution, you could consider take a try to delete the custom connector from your PowerApps, and then re-add it (with new feature/function/method added), then check if the issue is solved.
I'm getting the same behaviour.
What's the point in updating if it doesn't really update.
I'm getting this behavior as well.
Preventing me from getting any work done.
I am getting the same behaviour as above too. Updates are not feeding through to the apps using the connector.
If anyone already raised a bug, do you have a link or an issue number?
Yeah, it has been messed up for me all weekend. Finally got fixed around 4PM PST yesterday, but I haven't been in today to check.
Experiencing something similar - working on a time-sensitive piece of work and I have added some definitions to an existing custom connector. Updated the connector successfully, can test it successfully, but the new definitions are not available as actions within Power Automate for a seemingly arbitrary period of time.
I have seen this multiple times in the past and it does seem to resolve itself within 12-24 hours, but I don't understand what the delay might be.
Check out new user group experience and if you are a leader please create your group
Check out how to claim yours today!
Test your skills now with the Cloud Skill Challenge.