cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous
Not applicable

Custom method/function for avoiding repeated code in powerapp

Hi,

I have created small app based on sharepoint data.

App pull data from sharepoint and displayes summary using graphs and few labels. There are few actions on app screen like week filter and there is additional filter by some roles using drop downs. App also refreshes data using timer control every 5 min if app is kept running.

Code pulls data from 2-3 sharepoint views and manipulate data based on filters before it is displayed or everytime something changes in drop down screen values are refreshed.

Same code is used for Onvisible of screen, onselect in refresh icon, ontimerend in timer control and onchange in 2 drop downs.

Now there is duplication of codes. If i change anything i have to manually replicate code on all 5 locations on screen. Please suggest is there anyway i can simplify by writing 1 custom functions on powerapps which can be called on all 5 location. This can help me reduce errors and consistancy in reporting on screen.

Thanks and waiting for your reply.

Priyank

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Hello @Anonymous,

Yes, you are right. It should have been easier to achieve something like this.

After some testing I also confirm that:

"True that if you have just a bit of code behind a button, in many cases it may "act" like it is sequential.  Though if you think about it, when you do:

Select(A);

Select(B)

All you are doing is telling it to press A, and then to press B - nothing about waiting for A to complete before pressing B - they are independent (if you had disable on press set, then conceivably I guess PowerApps could have been written to wait until A was no longer disabled (and thus done) before selecting B."  

But maybe there is a solution. I don't know if you can use it but take a look at this..

Select(A);Select(B) doesn't work because the two selects are independent.
You can try Select(A);Select(A) though. This way, ButtonA is pressed the first time and it's not pressed for the second time before the code runs. So, this is an example that works.

Button1.OnSelect = 
UpdateContext({vScriptToRun:1});Select(Button2);Select(Button2);Select(Button2)
Button2.OnSelect = 
Switch(vScriptToRun,
1,ClearCollect(Collection1,RetrieveObjectData.Run("Root"));UpdateContext({vScriptToRun:2}),
2,ClearCollect(Collection2,Collection1);UpdateContext({vScriptToRun:3}),
3,ClearCollect(Collection3,Collection2))

RetrieveObjectData is a flow that takes some time to run.
By changing the variable vScriptToRun the next select function will run different script each time.
In your case it would be..

Button1.OnSelect = UpdateContext({vScriptToRun:1});Select(Button2);Select(Button2);Select(Button2)
Button2.OnSelect = 
Switch(vScriptToRun,
1,Script1 for Reading the first two CDS entities can be done in parallel;UpdateContext({vScriptToRun:2}),
2,Script2 for Reading the next CDS entity can only be done after the first two are complete;UpdateContext({vScriptToRun:3}),
3,Script3 for Reading the objects from Salesforce can only be done once the other step is done)

Yeah, not very nice way to do what you need but it may help.

View solution in original post

11 REPLIES 11
Mike8
Memorable Member
Memorable Member

Hello,

This might help..
https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/powerapps/maker/canvas-apps/functions/function-select

You can have the code that you repeat multiple times in the same screen, on the OnSelect property of a button, and reference the button using the Select() function

Anonymous
Not applicable

I use the button method and it works fairly well, though as mentioned you can't "call" (Select()) a button from another screen.

However, one thing I have tried (which works fairly well) is to use Navigate() to quickly hop to the screen with the button that has the buttons with the code I want on it, and then quickly navigate back by calling Back().  I pass parameters in the Navigate() to tell the other screen which "buttons" to press, and what to do.

While this seems a bit convoluted (and I agree that it is and only use this sparingly), it can be necessary in my app as I read in a lot of data from multiple sources that needs to be displayed and at times updated.  No way could I, or would I, duplicate that code everywhere it is needed.

This does result in a slight "flicker" of the screens (as it changes to one and back to the other), but I've lessened that by using the screen to show what is being done with some animation.  

Note that the issue with the button approach is that when you call a button from one code block using Select(button), that will IMMEDIATELY return so if you code that calls it relies upon the code you called to be complete - it won't be (in most cases).  ie: they are executed in parallel.  

No easy way around this and there aren't (to my knowledge) any functions in PowerApps to allow you to synchronize between two sections of code.  

You can simulate something like a semaphore (or more appropriately a "spinlock") by using a global variable and a timer.  I won't go into the details here, as it would take a while to explain.  

I did this initially and it worked well (though took me quite a while to work out all of the details).  However, in the end, I managed to structure my code in such a way that the synchronization wasn't needed (ie: ensured there were no dependencies on stuff the called button did the "caller" required at that point - though you cannot always do this).  

If only we had macros within PowerApps, that would alleviate the need for all of this mess (though honestly still some need to do synchronization for other purposes as well).

Hello BrianR,

If you need to run the expression from a different screen, as you said you need to work with the global variable and the timer.
If you haven't done it yet, you can also have variables in the expression that you set to the desired value before you run the expression and they are used like parameters. You can have the functionality but it could have been easier.
I think this is the issue. 🙂

Edit: I have just tested on what you said here
"Note that the issue with the button approach is that when you call a button from one code block using Select(button), that will IMMEDIATELY return so if you code that calls it relies upon the code you called to be complete - it won't be (in most cases).  ie: they are executed in parallel."
and I now understand your problem. Yes. I was expecting to run the expression differently.
I tried
Button1.OnSelect = Collect(A,{text:"A"})
Button2.OnSelect = Select(Button1);Select(Button1);Collect(A,{text:"B"})
I pressed Button2 and instead of A,A,B the table is B,A,A.
Strange.

Edit 2:
When I tried it like this, by pressing Button3
Button1.OnSelect = Collect(A,{text:"A"})
Button2.OnSelect = Collect(A,{text:"B"})
Button3.OnSelect = Select(Button1);Select(Button2);Select(Button1);Select(Button2);Select(Button1);Select(Button2)
it worked as expected.
You may need to have only the Select() functions on the pressed button. No extra expressions. 
Seems like when there are extra expressions, the code runs like using the Concurrent() function. And when not, it run as you expect.
I did a quick test. I don't know how reliable it is. You can try it though.

v-xida-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @Anonymous,

Could you please share a bit more about your scenario?

Do you want to use 1 custom function in all 5 locations on your screen instead of the repeated code? 

Further, could you please show more details about the repeated code within your app?

If the repeated code that you mentioned is used to retrieve the data from your SP list data source and manipulate data based on filters, you could consider take a try to create a collection (Using ClearCollect function) to store the filter data/results, then if you want to reference the filtered data/results in other location, you could reference the collection directly.

In addition, I also agree with @Mike8's thought almost. If you have same action formula within the OnSelect property of other controls, you could consider take a try to use the Select function to achieve your needs. But please make sure all controls (which has same action formula, e.g. ) are within same container.

Best regards,

Kris

Community Support Team _ Kris Dai
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Mike8,

The reason for the timer is that I need one of the "functions" (aka buttons) to wait on another to complete.  I do indicate completion by a global variable that one sets and the other checks, but there is no way to have the other one wait on that variable to be set that I'm aware of other than using a timer (set the timer that autoresets to timeout say after 250ms and then call itself.  if the flag is not set, then don't do anything within the button, if it is, then stop the timer and continue the code that was dependent on the first to be complete).

True that if you have just a bit of code behind a button, in many cases it may "act" like it is sequential.  Though if you think about it, when you do:

Select(A);

Select(B)

All you are doing is telling it to press A, and then to press B - nothing about waiting for A to complete before pressing B - they are independent (if you had disable on press set, then conceivably I guess PowerApps could have been written to wait until A was no longer disabled (and thus done) before selecting B.  

But if you have something short that executes quickly, then I imagine in many cases the action behind A might be done before the action behind B.  But probably also not guanteed unless PowerApps is specifically looking for this and then serializing things.

I do know though that when you have a lot of code in the OnSelect for a button, that you cannot guarantee that the action for Select(A) is done before the action behind Select(B) (yes you can ensure that A is pressed/selected before B, but not that one will complete before the other).  🙂  

In my case, the code behind each button takes a while to execute (2-3 seconds usually) as it is loading multiple data sources and doing some filters (3 CDS entities, 5 Salesforce objects).  So in this case I've seen this happen all over the board regarding what gets done first (and no consistent pattern, which makes sense).  

The only way I know that easily works for this is to have the first call Navigate() back to the same screen, passing that screen data telling it to start the 2nd.  🙂  (which is an "easy" workaround but causes even more flicker on the screen so the timer approach is perhaps slightly better (though it technically is "slower" within the resolution of your timer).  

Honestly, while it was nice to see the Concurrent() function and it does make some things easier - technically it wasn't needed as with Select() you could do the same thing.  What we need is something that allows for sequetial execution - either macros or true functions (either) or a synchronization object that I can wait on.  🙂

But your point about "You can have the functionality but it could have been easier" is indeed the issue - not just with this - but with most everything in PowerApps.  ie: I want to have the user upload an image of any resolution with the Add Picture control (works), display it in an Image control (works) and then upload it to CDS.  

Hmm, well, yes I can upload it as an entity image, but that is limited to 144x144 ( and it crops the image so if it was rectangular, its a mess).  To upload in full detail - well you have to use a Flow, Azure function, etc.  Why?  

Things like these where basic functionality (like macros, or a wait function, ability to upload files to Sharepoint, open Excels from Sharepoint, upload images in full resolution, etc) that one would expect to be in PowerApps but isnt - really moves this out of being a tool for non developers to one giving a developer headaches.  😞

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi Kris,

So basically all I really want to do in this case is reuse code in multiple sections of my app.  There are MANY scenarios for this - from just basic logic that might implement an equivalent filter within galleries on the same or different screen, to perhaps a debug macro that will log to a collection ie: DebugMessage( "Operation successful", Success) which would do a Collect( ) to set various parameters (think of an event log), etc.  

Without the ability to do a macro, I'm duplicating that code in MANY places.  In the event log example I have to duplicate lines such as:

If(gDbgEnabled, Collect( cAppLog, { Scrn:LogName, Obj: "Test", 
             Msg: "Test message", Time: Now(), LogLvl: LogLvl.Info } ) );

in my code to do this - this basically will only update the collection (maintain the log) if my gDbgEnabled variable is true, but it also formats the message and adds other parameters.  Which other than it being a lot to type and paste, also is MUCH harder to maintain (what if I wanted to change something about the format of how this was put into the log (collection)?  I'd have to change it EVERYWHERE it was used.

With a macro, I could instead define a macro in such a way that I could call it instead like:

Debug( "Test", "Test message", LogLvl.Info )

and have it be replaced by the code above (I'm thinking "C" type macros here for reference).  With the ability to define a function within PowerApps - even better.  Each of which is FAR more maintainable, and for that matter easier to understand, and leads to LESS potential for errors.  And having the ability for the macros to be called between screens makes that even better.

But in the case that I was using Select(), its more pronounced.  I am loading from 8 data sources - 3 from CDS and 5 from Salesforce into separate collections (the CDS ones I'm reading multiple records, the Salesforce onces, only a single record per object).

Two of the CDS entities have no direct dependence on the other being loaded, but the third has LookUps() to the first two so I need to make sure that they are loaded first (I'm doing a LookUp() to the Collection they were loaded into, not back to the data source).  

The Salesforce objects I then read in are mostly independent of each other.

So basically I need to ensure that the following is sequentially done:

• Reading the first two CDS entities can be done in parallel
  • Reading the next CDS entity can only be done after the first two are complete
  • Reading the objects from Salesforce can only be done once the other step is done

Note that these aren't simple ClearCollect()s to load the data, but each item loaded has multiple filters on it, in some cases is calling AddColumns(), and other data transformations as it brings it into the respective collections.  Also multiple conditions on what load in based on various criteria.  

The reason I don't just put all of this in a big code block and forget about it is that I give the user the option to Refresh and reload the CDS entities at any time and do not wish to duplicate this code and maintain it separately.   Ditto with the items from Salesforce.  

The CDS entities SHOULD in most cases not HAVE to be reloaded as they seldom change (mostly static data), though the collections loaded from Salesforce can't all be loaded at once (there are over 200,000 records and I only need 1) and throughout the application, the user might choose another.  

But in both cases, the user needs the ability to refresh the info at will and independently of each other.

Not sure how else to do this.  Since there is no direct way to share code or do macros, the Select() "hack" (potentially having to Navigate() between screens) is the "best" approach I know of being available (similar to how a boat makes the "best" airplane out of a list of boat, anchor, and bag of cement.  :-))  

Having either Macro or true Function capability - or a "WaitFor" function would resolve either (Macro/Function is the right approach here though, but "WaitFor" has other uses).

Lack of Macro support or function) is my #1 issue with PowerApps.  And while calling out to MS Flow, Azure, or third party web service is possible to do some of this - it is both something that SHOULD be unnecessary - but also won't work in all cases well.  And of course - taking Flow as an example - having to use a separate tool using a different language to do basically functionality that should be provided just complicates what is supposed to be (PowerApps) an easy "no code" (or low code) environment to build applications into something involving more skills and components than necessary.

Hello @Anonymous,

Yes, you are right. It should have been easier to achieve something like this.

After some testing I also confirm that:

"True that if you have just a bit of code behind a button, in many cases it may "act" like it is sequential.  Though if you think about it, when you do:

Select(A);

Select(B)

All you are doing is telling it to press A, and then to press B - nothing about waiting for A to complete before pressing B - they are independent (if you had disable on press set, then conceivably I guess PowerApps could have been written to wait until A was no longer disabled (and thus done) before selecting B."  

But maybe there is a solution. I don't know if you can use it but take a look at this..

Select(A);Select(B) doesn't work because the two selects are independent.
You can try Select(A);Select(A) though. This way, ButtonA is pressed the first time and it's not pressed for the second time before the code runs. So, this is an example that works.

Button1.OnSelect = 
UpdateContext({vScriptToRun:1});Select(Button2);Select(Button2);Select(Button2)
Button2.OnSelect = 
Switch(vScriptToRun,
1,ClearCollect(Collection1,RetrieveObjectData.Run("Root"));UpdateContext({vScriptToRun:2}),
2,ClearCollect(Collection2,Collection1);UpdateContext({vScriptToRun:3}),
3,ClearCollect(Collection3,Collection2))

RetrieveObjectData is a flow that takes some time to run.
By changing the variable vScriptToRun the next select function will run different script each time.
In your case it would be..

Button1.OnSelect = UpdateContext({vScriptToRun:1});Select(Button2);Select(Button2);Select(Button2)
Button2.OnSelect = 
Switch(vScriptToRun,
1,Script1 for Reading the first two CDS entities can be done in parallel;UpdateContext({vScriptToRun:2}),
2,Script2 for Reading the next CDS entity can only be done after the first two are complete;UpdateContext({vScriptToRun:3}),
3,Script3 for Reading the objects from Salesforce can only be done once the other step is done)

Yeah, not very nice way to do what you need but it may help.

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Mike8 - That's actually a great idea to use the two back to back Selects of the same button.  I'll try that!  Hadn't thought of this, but it makes sense.  Definitely a kludge, but one that looks to be very workable.   I'll try this when I have time.

I've already used the parameters to the screen in the way you mentioned, and it works well other than having to change the user's view (for however long the actions take).  But not too bad.  

Thanks,
Brian

Anonymous
Not applicable

Selects only add the action to the queue. So if you queue it right, it will follow that sequence. But other user actions might still come in between. Let's just put the Function definition as soon as possible into the tool.

Helpful resources

Announcements

Exclusive LIVE Community Event: Power Apps Copilot Coffee Chat with Copilot Studio Product Team

It's time for the SECOND Power Apps Copilot Coffee Chat featuring the Copilot Studio product team, which will be held LIVE on April 3, 2024 at 9:30 AM Pacific Daylight Time (PDT).     This is an incredible opportunity to connect with members of the Copilot Studio product team and ask them anything about Copilot Studio. We'll share our special guests with you shortly--but we want to encourage to mark your calendars now because you will not want to miss the conversation.   This live event will give you the unique opportunity to learn more about Copilot Studio plans, where we’ll focus, and get insight into upcoming features. We’re looking forward to hearing from the community, so bring your questions!   TO GET ACCESS TO THIS EXCLUSIVE AMA: Kudo this post to reserve your spot! Reserve your spot now by kudoing this post.  Reservations will be prioritized on when your kudo for the post comes through, so don't wait! Click that "kudo button" today.   Invitations will be sent on April 2nd.Users posting Kudos after April 2nd. at 9AM PDT may not receive an invitation but will be able to view the session online after conclusion of the event. Give your "kudo" today and mark your calendars for April 3rd, 2024 at 9:30 AM PDT and join us for an engaging and informative session!

Tuesday Tip: Unlocking Community Achievements and Earning Badges

TUESDAY TIPS are our way of communicating helpful things we've learned or shared that have helped members of the Community. Whether you're just getting started or you're a seasoned pro, Tuesday Tips will help you know where to go, what to look for, and navigate your way through the ever-growing--and ever-changing--world of the Power Platform Community! We cover basics about the Community, provide a few "insider tips" to make your experience even better, and share best practices gleaned from our most active community members and Super Users.   With so many new Community members joining us each week, we'll also review a few of our "best practices" so you know just "how" the Community works, so make sure to watch the News & Announcements each week for the latest and greatest Tuesday Tips!     THIS WEEK'S TIP: Unlocking Achievements and Earning BadgesAcross the Communities, you'll see badges on users profile that recognize and reward their engagement and contributions. These badges each signify a different achievement--and all of those achievements are available to any Community member! If you're a seasoned pro or just getting started, you too can earn badges for the great work you do. Check out some details on Community badges below--and find out more in the detailed link at the end of the article!       A Diverse Range of Badges to Collect The badges you can earn in the Community cover a wide array of activities, including: Kudos Received: Acknowledges the number of times a user’s post has been appreciated with a “Kudo.”Kudos Given: Highlights the user’s generosity in recognizing others’ contributions.Topics Created: Tracks the number of discussions initiated by a user.Solutions Provided: Celebrates the instances where a user’s response is marked as the correct solution.Reply: Counts the number of times a user has engaged with community discussions.Blog Contributor: Honors those who contribute valuable content and are invited to write for the community blog.       A Community Evolving Together Badges are not only a great way to recognize outstanding contributions of our amazing Community members--they are also a way to continue fostering a collaborative and supportive environment. As you continue to share your knowledge and assist each other these badges serve as a visual representation of your valuable contributions.   Find out more about badges in these Community Support pages in each Community: All About Community Badges - Power Apps CommunityAll About Community Badges - Power Automate CommunityAll About Community Badges - Copilot Studio CommunityAll About Community Badges - Power Pages Community

Tuesday Tips: Powering Up Your Community Profile

TUESDAY TIPS are our way of communicating helpful things we've learned or shared that have helped members of the Community. Whether you're just getting started or you're a seasoned pro, Tuesday Tips will help you know where to go, what to look for, and navigate your way through the ever-growing--and ever-changing--world of the Power Platform Community! We cover basics about the Community, provide a few "insider tips" to make your experience even better, and share best practices gleaned from our most active community members and Super Users.   With so many new Community members joining us each week, we'll also review a few of our "best practices" so you know just "how" the Community works, so make sure to watch the News & Announcements each week for the latest and greatest Tuesday Tips!   This Week's Tip: Power Up Your Profile!  🚀 It's where every Community member gets their start, and it's essential that you keep it updated! Your Community User Profile is how you're able to get messages, post solutions, ask questions--and as you rank up, it's where your badges will appear and how you'll be known when you start blogging in the Community Blog. Your Community User Profile is how the Community knows you--so it's essential that it works the way you need it to! From changing your username to updating contact information, this Knowledge Base Article is your best resource for powering up your profile.     Password Puzzles? No Problem! Find out how to sync your Azure AD password with your community account, ensuring a seamless sign-in. No separate passwords to remember! Job Jumps & Email Swaps Changed jobs? Got a new email? Fear not! You'll find out how to link your shiny new email to your existing community account, keeping your contributions and connections intact. Username Uncertainties Unraveled Picking the perfect username is crucial--and sometimes the original choice you signed up with doesn't fit as well as you may have thought. There's a quick way to request an update here--but remember, your username is your community identity, so choose wisely. "Need Admin Approval" Warning Window? If you see this error message while using the community, don't worry. A simple process will help you get where you need to go. If you still need assistance, find out how to contact your Community Support team. Whatever you're looking for, when it comes to your profile, the Community Account Support Knowledge Base article is your treasure trove of tips as you navigate the nuances of your Community Profile. It’s the ultimate resource for keeping your digital identity in tip-top shape while engaging with the Power Platform Community. So, dive in and power up your profile today!  💪🚀   Community Account Support | Power Apps Community Account Support | Power AutomateCommunity Account Support | Copilot Studio  Community Account Support | Power Pages

Super User of the Month | Chris Piasecki

In our 2nd installment of this new ongoing feature in the Community, we're thrilled to announce that Chris Piasecki is our Super User of the Month for March 2024. If you've been in the Community for a while, we're sure you've seen a comment or marked one of Chris' helpful tips as a solution--he's been a Super User for SEVEN consecutive seasons!       Since authoring his first reply in April 2020 to his most recent achievement organizing the Canadian Power Platform Summit this month, Chris has helped countless Community members with his insights and expertise. In addition to being a Super User, Chris is also a User Group leader, Microsoft MVP, and a featured speaker at the Microsoft Power Platform Conference. His contributions to the new SUIT program, along with his joyous personality and willingness to jump in and help so many members has made Chris a fixture in the Power Platform Community.   When Chris isn't authoring solutions or organizing events, he's actively leading Piasecki Consulting, specializing in solution architecture, integration, DevOps, and more--helping clients discover how to strategize and implement Microsoft's technology platforms. We are grateful for Chris' insightful help in the Community and look forward to even more amazing milestones as he continues to assist so many with his great tips, solutions--always with a smile and a great sense of humor.You can find Chris in the Community and on LinkedIn. Thanks for being such a SUPER user, Chris! 💪🌠

Tuesday Tips: Community Ranks and YOU

TUESDAY TIPS are our way of communicating helpful things we've learned or shared that have helped members of the Community. Whether you're just getting started or you're a seasoned pro, Tuesday Tips will help you know where to go, what to look for, and navigate your way through the ever-growing--and ever-changing--world of the Power Platform Community! We cover basics about the Community, provide a few "insider tips" to make your experience even better, and share best practices gleaned from our most active community members and Super Users.   With so many new Community members joining us each week, we'll also review a few of our "best practices" so you know just "how" the Community works, so make sure to watch the News & Announcements each week for the latest and greatest Tuesday Tips!This Week: Community Ranks--Moving from "Member" to "Community Champion"   Have you ever wondered how your fellow community members ascend the ranks within our community? What sets apart an Advocate from a Helper, or a Solution Sage from a Community Champion? In today’s #TuesdayTip, we’re unveiling the secrets and sharing tips to help YOU elevate your ranking—and why it matters to our vibrant communities. Community ranks serve as a window into a member’s role and activity. They celebrate your accomplishments and reveal whether someone has been actively contributing and assisting others. For instance, a Super User is someone who has been exceptionally helpful and engaged. Some ranks even come with special permissions, especially those related to community management. As you actively participate—whether by creating new topics, providing solutions, or earning kudos—your rank can climb. Each time you achieve a new rank, you’ll receive an email notification. Look out for the icon and rank name displayed next to your username—it’s a badge of honor! Fun fact: Your Community Engagement Team keeps an eye on these ranks, recognizing the most passionate and active community members. So shine brightly with valuable content, and you might just earn well-deserved recognition! Where can you see someone’s rank? When viewing a post, you’ll find a member’s rank to the left of their name.Click on a username to explore their profile, where their rank is prominently displayed. What about the ranks themselves? New members start as New Members, progressing to Regular Visitors, and then Frequent Visitors.Beyond that, we have a categorized system: Kudo Ranks: Earned through kudos (teal icons).Post Ranks: Based on your posts (purple icons).Solution Ranks: Reflecting your solutions (green icons).Combo Ranks: These orange icons combine kudos, solutions, and posts. The top ranks have unique names, making your journey even more exciting! So dive in, collect those kudos, share solutions, and let’s see how high you can rank! 🌟 🚀   Check out the Using the Community boards in each of the communities for more helpful information!  Power Apps, Power Automate, Copilot Studio & Power Pages

Find Out What Makes Super Users So Super

We know many of you visit the Power Platform Communities to ask questions and receive answers. But do you know that many of our best answers and solutions come from Community members who are super active, helping anyone who needs a little help getting unstuck with Business Applications products? We call these dedicated Community members Super Users because they are the real heroes in the Community, willing to jump in whenever they can to help! Maybe you've encountered them yourself and they've solved some of your biggest questions. Have you ever wondered, "Why?"We interviewed several of our Super Users to understand what drives them to help in the Community--and discover the difference it has made in their lives as well! Take a look in our gallery today: What Motivates a Super User? - Power Platform Community (microsoft.com)

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors
Users online (5,109)