Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Axal
Post Prodigy
Post Prodigy

Custom page in model-driven app

Hi,

Recently I heard about a feature called build Custom Page in Model-driven app. However I hardly find any good tutorial or guide about this. 

Anyone can help sharing the lights ? What is that all about and how ?

Thanks,

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Kcronic1
Community Support
Community Support

Hello @Axal

In reviewing your post I understand you looking for details on Power FX options within Model Driven apps. 

Below you'll find some links that may shed some light on the new feature that will be released soon:

What is Microsoft Power Fx? | Microsoft Power Apps

Microsoft Power Fx overview - Power Platform | Microsoft Docs

Power Fx coming to Model-driven Power Apps, Dataverse, and more | Microsoft Power Apps

Hope this helps! 🙂

Regards,

Kristie

Community Support Team

If this post helps, then please click on the "Accept it as the solution" to help the other members find it more quickly.

If you would like to create a ticket with Microsoft Customer Support here is a link on how to do so: Get Help + Support - Power Platform | Microsoft Docs

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
Kcronic1
Community Support
Community Support

Hello @Axal

In reviewing your post I understand you looking for details on Power FX options within Model Driven apps. 

Below you'll find some links that may shed some light on the new feature that will be released soon:

What is Microsoft Power Fx? | Microsoft Power Apps

Microsoft Power Fx overview - Power Platform | Microsoft Docs

Power Fx coming to Model-driven Power Apps, Dataverse, and more | Microsoft Power Apps

Hope this helps! 🙂

Regards,

Kristie

Community Support Team

If this post helps, then please click on the "Accept it as the solution" to help the other members find it more quickly.

If you would like to create a ticket with Microsoft Customer Support here is a link on how to do so: Get Help + Support - Power Platform | Microsoft Docs

View solution in original post

Helpful resources

Announcements
PA_User Group Leader_768x460.jpg

Manage your user group events

Check out the News & Announcements to learn more.

Community Connections 768x460.jpg

Community & How To Videos

Check out the new Power Platform Community Connections gallery!

Welcome Super Users.jpg

Super User Season 2

Congratulations, the new Super User Season 2 for 2021 has started!

Carousel 2021 Release Wave 2 Plan 768x460.jpg

2021 Release Wave 2 Plan

Power Platform release plan for the 2021 release wave 2 describes all new features releasing from October 2021 through March 2022.

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors
Users online (866)