cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
NurNina
Post Patron
Post Patron

Customer price class

Hi, I have both model-driven and canvas apps that are using the same cds. I have to make a sales price according to the customer group (customer price class). However, I still do not understand the workaround of customer price class. How does the approach should be like? 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
v-xida-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @NurNina ,

Could you please share a bit more about your scenario?

Is there a column called "Customer Group" in your Products Entity?

I assume that the Customer Group is a Option Set type column in your Products Entity, and there is a available option for this field -- "Customer Price Class".

If you want to get the Sales Price value (Sum value) based on the specific Customer Group value (e.g. 'Customer Price Class'), please take a try with the following formula:

Sum(
    Filter(
           Products,
           'Customer Group' = [@'Customer Group'].'Customer Price Class'
    ),
     'Sales Price'
)

Note: The 'Sales Price' represents the Number type column in your Products Entity.

If you could provide more details about your scenario, we could provide a proper workaround for you.

Best regards,

Community Support Team _ Kris Dai
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
eka24
Super User III
Super User III

What is the name of your table and what are the relevant columns

@eka24 for now, I just use the standard entity in cds, the Account and Product. The price is all inside the product entity

eka24
Super User III
Super User III

If you want to get the price based on selected group then:
Insert a dropdown and a textbox
In the items property of the dropdown put: Product.CustomerGroup
Then in the textbox put :
LookUp(Product,CustomerGroup=DropdownName.Selected.Value,SalesPrice)
v-xida-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @NurNina ,

Could you please share a bit more about your scenario?

Is there a column called "Customer Group" in your Products Entity?

I assume that the Customer Group is a Option Set type column in your Products Entity, and there is a available option for this field -- "Customer Price Class".

If you want to get the Sales Price value (Sum value) based on the specific Customer Group value (e.g. 'Customer Price Class'), please take a try with the following formula:

Sum(
    Filter(
           Products,
           'Customer Group' = [@'Customer Group'].'Customer Price Class'
    ),
     'Sales Price'
)

Note: The 'Sales Price' represents the Number type column in your Products Entity.

If you could provide more details about your scenario, we could provide a proper workaround for you.

Best regards,

Community Support Team _ Kris Dai
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

View solution in original post

Helpful resources

Announcements
PA_User Group Leader_768x460.jpg

Manage your user group events

Check out the News & Announcements to learn more.

Power Query PA Forum 768x460.png

Check it out!

Did you know that you can visit the Power Query Forum in Power BI and now Power Apps

Carousel 2021 Release Wave 2 Plan 768x460.jpg

2021 Release Wave 2 Plan

Power Platform release plan for the 2021 release wave 2 describes all new features releasing from October 2021 through March 2022.

R2 (Green) 768 x 460px.png

Microsoft Dynamics 365 & Power Platform User Professionals

DynamicsCon is a FREE, 4 half-day virtual learning experience for 11,000+ Microsoft Business Application users and professionals.

Users online (2,612)