Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
knsrinath
Helper IV
Helper IV

Customised PopUp Confirmation 'Yes No' message box in Canvas

Hi,

Is there any way to get Customised PopUp Confirmation 'Yes No' message box like Microsoft VBA with Code in PowerApps with out TextInputbox Grouping.

knsrinath_0-1623771416317.png

Thanks & Regards

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
RandyHayes
Super User
Super User

@knsrinath 

Please take a look at the attached app.  It contains a component called message box that provides the look and feel you are seeking. 

It is a reusable component in the app that can be used in any app.

To open the attached - first download.  Then open an existing app or create a new app.  Once the app is open in the designer, click on File->Open->Browse and then choose the downloaded file.

I hope this is helpful for you.

@zmansuri 

Keep in mind that Groups do NOT have properties.  They are just all controls grouped together.  So when you are changing what "appears" to be a group property, you are really just changing all of the controls in the group with that property to a new value.  I only mention this because I have seen people blow away formulas they have spent more time on than they want by changing a "group property" thinking that it was for the group...not the controls in it.

_____________________________________________________________________________________
Digging it? - Click on the Thumbs Up below. Solved your problem? - Click on Accept as Solution below. Others seeking the same answers will be happy you did.
NOTE: My normal response times will be Mon to Fri from 1 PM to 10 PM UTC (and lots of other times too!)
Check out my PowerApps Videos too! And, follow me on Twitter @RandyHayes

Really want to show your appreciation? Buy Me A Cup Of Coffee!

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
zmansuri
Super User
Super User

Take one Label use fill property to fill it. add text like "Are you sure?" take 2 buttons yes and no. Set them inside label.

Group them together and set groups visible property to variable. Let's say "varPop".

on your form's submit button instead of writing submit form code. Write

Set(varPop,true)

this will display the popup on screen when user click on submit.

On pop up's NO button write

Set(varPop,false)

so pop up will hide when user will click NO

on pop up's Yes button write your submit button code.

OnSuccess of your form write

Set(varPop,false)

so when form is successfully saved pop up will be hidden again.

RandyHayes
Super User
Super User

@knsrinath 

Please take a look at the attached app.  It contains a component called message box that provides the look and feel you are seeking. 

It is a reusable component in the app that can be used in any app.

To open the attached - first download.  Then open an existing app or create a new app.  Once the app is open in the designer, click on File->Open->Browse and then choose the downloaded file.

I hope this is helpful for you.

@zmansuri 

Keep in mind that Groups do NOT have properties.  They are just all controls grouped together.  So when you are changing what "appears" to be a group property, you are really just changing all of the controls in the group with that property to a new value.  I only mention this because I have seen people blow away formulas they have spent more time on than they want by changing a "group property" thinking that it was for the group...not the controls in it.

_____________________________________________________________________________________
Digging it? - Click on the Thumbs Up below. Solved your problem? - Click on Accept as Solution below. Others seeking the same answers will be happy you did.
NOTE: My normal response times will be Mon to Fri from 1 PM to 10 PM UTC (and lots of other times too!)
Check out my PowerApps Videos too! And, follow me on Twitter @RandyHayes

Really want to show your appreciation? Buy Me A Cup Of Coffee!

@RandyHayes 

Its Working fine,Thank You!

Thanks. I will keep that in mind.

Helpful resources

Announcements
Super User 2 - 2022 Congratulations 768x460.png

Welcome Super Users

The Super User program for 2022 - Season 2 has kicked off!

Power Platform Conf 2022 768x460.jpg

Join us for Microsoft Power Platform Conference

The first Microsoft-sponsored Power Platform Conference is coming in September. 100+ speakers, 150+ sessions, and what's new and next for Power Platform.

<
Users online (2,578)