cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
tiprat
Frequent Visitor

Customising Sharepoint forms with powerapps

Hi,

When I tested this earlier in the year I could customise Sharepoint forms with Power Apps designer and all users could use the new form as long as they had a Sharepoint licence. (They did not need a Power Apps licence)

When I try today users seems to need a Power Apps licence just to fill in & submit a custom form, is this correct or does it depend on certain features being used in the form ?

Endless Googling I cant see anything offical from MS on this either way, apart from stating that External users DO NOT need a PA licence.

Cheers

1 REPLY 1
WarrenBelz
Super User
Super User

Hi @tiprat ,

I can confirm that you need a Power Apps licence to view customised SharePoint forms in Power Apps, so sharing with external users may send you back to InfoPath.

Please click Accept as solution if my post helped you solve your issue. This will help others find it more readily. It also closes the item. If the content was useful in other ways, please consider giving it Thumbs Up.

Helpful resources

Announcements
UG GA Amplification 768x460.png

Launching new user group features

Learn how to create your own user groups today!

Community Connections 768x460.jpg

Community & How To Videos

Check out the new Power Platform Community Connections gallery!

M365 768x460.jpg

Microsoft 365 Collaboration Conference | December 7–9, 2021

Join us, in-person, December 7–9 in Las Vegas, for the largest gathering of the Microsoft community in the world.

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors
Users online (1,410)