cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Regular Visitor

Customising Shoutout Template

Hi all, I've been customising the Shoutouts Template to suit our existing employee recognition structure, yet when I try to run the app I come across the following 2 errors:

Error

I've downloaded the template multiple times (creating a data source in my OneDrive folder) but each time it shows as "Failed to load Shoutout" - although shoutout1 loads with no problems. Even after downloading the template direct without making any changes it still comes up with the same error. When I refresh Shoutout in data sources it comes up with "try again". If anyone can point out what I'm missing I'd be very grateful!

Many thanks

Steve

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Community Support
Community Support

Re: Customising Shoutout Template

Hi @CTUBeaty,

Where did you see the error? On web or studio? I have seen a few other threads that have the similar error. I got the update from pg that regarding the “Cannot read property” issue, we have a fix recently deployed to Prod on 2/3/2018. Now the current version for Web PowerApps is 2.0.772. You might need to republish the app.

Regards,

Mona

Community Support Team _ Mona Li
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
Highlighted
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @CTUBeaty,

Where did you see the error? On web or studio? I have seen a few other threads that have the similar error. I got the update from pg that regarding the “Cannot read property” issue, we have a fix recently deployed to Prod on 2/3/2018. Now the current version for Web PowerApps is 2.0.772. You might need to republish the app.

Regards,

Mona

Community Support Team _ Mona Li
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

View solution in original post

Highlighted
Regular Visitor

Hi Mona,

That's brilliant thank you - the errors were coming up on web and Android versions, I'll republish and see what happens. Thank you ever so much. 

Steve

Highlighted
Frequent Visitor

Hi!

Iam having the same issue. Did you get it working? I tried republishing without luck. 

APID: 879aa0ea-43fa-450a-974d-b1c887185455

/Oliver

Highlighted
Frequent Visitor

Reporting the same issue

Helpful resources

Announcements
Community Conference

Power Platform Community Conference

Find your favorite faces from the community presenting at the Power Platform Community Conference!

Watch Now

Experience what’s next for Power Apps

See the latest Power Apps innovations, updates, and demos from the Microsoft Business Applications Launch Event.

Power Platform ISV Studio

Power Platform ISV Studio

ISV Studio is designed to become the go-to Power Platform destination for ISV’s to monitor & manage published applications.

secondImage

Power Platform 2020 release wave 2 plan

Features releasing from October 2020 through March 2021

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors
Users online (8,880)