cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
TomLU123
Frequent Visitor

Customize the Message in Push Notification

Hi Experts, 

I am developing an announcement function with push notification. Screenshot 3.png

I want to use the text just edited in the "Content" of the edit form as the messages of the push notification. Is it possible to achieve that? How should we write the formula?

Many thanks!

Best regards,

Tom 

4 REPLIES 4
v-micsh-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @TomLU123,

Have you checked the following article?

Send a push notification in PowerApps

Assuming the content TextInput box is named TextInput1, then the formula should be:

PowerAppsNotification.SendPushNotification({recipients:["Email Address"],message:TextInput1.Text,openApp:true})

Regards,

Michael

Community Support Team _ Michael Shao
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

Hi Michael,

Thanks for your active reply!

I tried the formula, but when I finishing editing and subit, it shows erro in the "message" as showed in the picture. My content text input is called: DataCardValue18.

Screen Announcement.png

Could you provide some suggestions?

Many thanks!

Best regards, 

Tom

Hi Michael, 

And one more question, if I want the user to open a certain page (e.g. the page is called "Announcement") after clicking the push notification, how should I configure the Param in the formular?

Many thanks!

Best regards, 

Tom

Helpful resources

Announcements
PA User Group

Welcome to the User Group Public Preview

Check out new user group experience and if you are a leader please create your group

Power Apps Community Call

Monthly Power Apps Community Call

Did you miss the call?? Check out the Power Apps Community Call here!

secondImage

Experience what’s next for Power Apps

See the latest Power Apps innovations, updates, and demos from the Microsoft Business Applications Launch Event.

Power Platform ISV STudio

Power Platform ISV Studio

ISV Studio is the go-to Power Platform destination for ISV’s to monitor & manage applications post-AppSource publish.

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors
Users online (94,215)