cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
HenkeAj
Frequent Visitor

Customized form has lost all formatting again

In the end of June one customized form lost all formatting. I could see in the version history that something had happened late at night by it self (63). I published an earlier working version (62 became 64) and everything was fine. 

Now the customized form is not working again due to a new version (65) created during night without my involvement. This time it does not help to go back to an earlier version.

version.PNG

The error message is:

"This app stopped working. Try refreshing your browser." Session ID: 9fbdffb9-16f4-4ed5-9662-4aefe07987ca

When I look at the form in PowerApps it looks like this:

strange.PNG

What can I do?

Why is this happening?

2 REPLIES 2
v-monli-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @HenkeAj,

It seems that I do not have your issue. Would you please provide your session id here?

Regards,

Mona

Community Support Team _ Mona Li
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

Hi Mona, Here is the Session ID: 30c74547-68c5-4b26-9d1e-f10221588702 PowerApps 3.18082.41 /Henke

Helpful resources

Announcements
PA User Group

Welcome to the User Group Public Preview

Check out new user group experience and if you are a leader please create your group

secondImage

Demo Extravaganza is Back!

We are excited to announce that Demo Extravaganza for 2021 has started!

MBAS on Demand

Microsoft Business Applications Summit sessions

On-demand access to all the great content presented by the product teams and community members! #MSBizAppsSummit #CommunityRocks

Power Apps June 2021

June Power Apps Community Call

Don't miss the call this month on June 16th - 8a PDT

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors
Users online (91,102)