cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Frequent Visitor

Customizing a share point Form library in power apps

I got an On premises sharepoint 2016 Form library to store infopath forms. A made a template of this a copied it to sharepoint online which created a Form Library with the same columns.  Can I customize this Form library to create power apps form or I will have to make a list with the same columns and customize it. Trying to start making forms in power apps opens the column in designer in a different way than normal list. 
A guidance in this respect will be highly appreciated. 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Dual Super User II
Dual Super User II

Hi @Geeam 

Power Apps supports list data sources on SharePoint. I would recommend you to create a list associated with your document library and proceed from there. If you still want to maintain a log of files in the document library, you can use a Power Automate cloud flow to achieve your needs.

Hope this Helps!

If this reply has answered your question or solved your issue, please mark this question as answered. Answered questions helps users in the future who may have the same issue or question quickly find a resolution via search. If you liked my response, please consider giving it a thumbs up. THANKS!

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
Dual Super User II
Dual Super User II

Hi @Geeam 

Power Apps supports list data sources on SharePoint. I would recommend you to create a list associated with your document library and proceed from there. If you still want to maintain a log of files in the document library, you can use a Power Automate cloud flow to achieve your needs.

Hope this Helps!

If this reply has answered your question or solved your issue, please mark this question as answered. Answered questions helps users in the future who may have the same issue or question quickly find a resolution via search. If you liked my response, please consider giving it a thumbs up. THANKS!

View solution in original post

Helpful resources

Announcements
New Badges

New Solution Badges!

Check out our new profile badges recognizing authored solutions!

New Power Super Users

Congratulations!

We are excited to announce the Power Apps Super Users!

Power Apps Community Call

Power Apps Community Call: February

Did you miss the call? Check out the Power Apps Community Call here.

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors
Users online (69,613)