cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Advocate III
Advocate III

Customizing the new Streaming Video control

With reference to the screen shot, two questions:

1) the ShowControls property does not appear to affect anything. I understand one always needs to "control" the video, as in start/pause/settings/etc. So what would I expect this property to do?

2) the top header with the video title (Japan 2019...), View count and Likes is unnecessary for my app. I cannot find any way to suppress that content. 

Stream Video customization.JPG

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Super User II
Super User II

There is very limited control, basically zero customization. 

Anyways, here is an idea that you can upvote and add any details in the comments:

https://powerusers.microsoft.com/t5/Power-Apps-Ideas/Microsft-Stream-videos-as-gallery-items/idi-p/4...

---
If you like this reply, please give kudos (Thumbs Up). And if this solves your problem, please mark this reply as a solution by selecting Accept as Solution. This makes it easier for others to find answers to similar questions. 

Thanks!

Hardit Bhatia

Blog | Twitter | LinkedIn | Facebook | YouTube  |  Email

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
Super User II
Super User II

There is very limited control, basically zero customization. 

Anyways, here is an idea that you can upvote and add any details in the comments:

https://powerusers.microsoft.com/t5/Power-Apps-Ideas/Microsft-Stream-videos-as-gallery-items/idi-p/4...

---
If you like this reply, please give kudos (Thumbs Up). And if this solves your problem, please mark this reply as a solution by selecting Accept as Solution. This makes it easier for others to find answers to similar questions. 

Thanks!

Hardit Bhatia

Blog | Twitter | LinkedIn | Facebook | YouTube  |  Email

View solution in original post

Helpful resources

Announcements
Community Conference

Power Platform Community Conference

Check out the on demand sessions that are available now!

News & Announcements

Community Blog

Stay up tp date on the latest blogs and activities in the community News & Announcements.

secondImage

Power Platform 2020 release wave 2 plan

Features releasing from October 2020 through March 2021

Community Highlights

Community Highlights

Check out the Power Platform Community Highlights

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors
Users online (8,898)