Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
tom_garvin
Advocate IV
Advocate IV

Customizing the new Streaming Video control

With reference to the screen shot, two questions:

1) the ShowControls property does not appear to affect anything. I understand one always needs to "control" the video, as in start/pause/settings/etc. So what would I expect this property to do?

2) the top header with the video title (Japan 2019...), View count and Likes is unnecessary for my app. I cannot find any way to suppress that content. 

Stream Video customization.JPG

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
PowerAddict
Super User
Super User

There is very limited control, basically zero customization. 

Anyways, here is an idea that you can upvote and add any details in the comments:

https://powerusers.microsoft.com/t5/Power-Apps-Ideas/Microsft-Stream-videos-as-gallery-items/idi-p/4...

---
If you like this reply, please give kudos (Thumbs Up). And if this solves your problem, please mark this reply as a solution by selecting Accept as Solution. This makes it easier for others to find answers to similar questions. 

Thanks!

Hardit Bhatia

Blog | Twitter | LinkedIn | Facebook | YouTube  |  Email

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
PowerAddict
Super User
Super User

There is very limited control, basically zero customization. 

Anyways, here is an idea that you can upvote and add any details in the comments:

https://powerusers.microsoft.com/t5/Power-Apps-Ideas/Microsft-Stream-videos-as-gallery-items/idi-p/4...

---
If you like this reply, please give kudos (Thumbs Up). And if this solves your problem, please mark this reply as a solution by selecting Accept as Solution. This makes it easier for others to find answers to similar questions. 

Thanks!

Hardit Bhatia

Blog | Twitter | LinkedIn | Facebook | YouTube  |  Email

Helpful resources

Announcements
Power Platform Conf 2022 768x460.jpg

Join us for Microsoft Power Platform Conference

The first Microsoft-sponsored Power Platform Conference is coming in September. 100+ speakers, 150+ sessions, and what's new and next for Power Platform.

365 EduCon 768x460.png

Microsoft 365 EduCon

Join us for two optional days of workshops and a 3-day conference, you can choose from over 130 sessions in multiple tracks and 25 workshops.

Users online (2,449)