Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Tapesh
Level: Powered On

Cutomized application

Hi 

Im trying to create a app but the i m stuck to add at the stage where i can not add any new department column? can anyone help. Also the excel data is not real one, im trying to use the custom created data by my self from scratch.

see the file attched below which has both the photos 

Please help. 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Super User
Super User

Re: Cutomized application

@Tapesh 

Add the new column in your Excel spreadsheet.  Then REFRESH the datasource by going to the left-side menu, clicking the datasource name and then REFRESH.  Now you can select the new column in your Gallery.

If this did not answer your question, please give more specific details about what you want to accomplish.

---
Please click "Accept as Solution" if my post answered your question so that others may find it more quickly. If you found this post helpful consider giving it a "Thumbs Up."

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
Super User
Super User

@Tapesh 

Add the new column in your Excel spreadsheet.  Then REFRESH the datasource by going to the left-side menu, clicking the datasource name and then REFRESH.  Now you can select the new column in your Gallery.

If this did not answer your question, please give more specific details about what you want to accomplish.

---
Please click "Accept as Solution" if my post answered your question so that others may find it more quickly. If you found this post helpful consider giving it a "Thumbs Up."

View solution in original post

Tapesh
Level: Powered On

Perfect thank you for the solution

Helpful resources

Announcements
thirdimage

New Badges

Check it out!

thirdimage

Power Apps Community User Group Member Badge

Fill out a quick form to claim your user group badge now!

sixthImage

Power Platform World Tour

Find out where you can attend!

Power Platform 2019 release wave 2 plan

Power Platform 2019 release wave 2 plan

Features releasing from October 2019 through March 2020

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors
Users online (6,579)