cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
tonykiefer
Super User
Super User

D365 data connection produces Obeject Reference Errors

D365 data connection produces Obeject Reference Errors combobox and dropdown where the same data controls produced no error when connected to SQL on prem db.

So I'm getting a lot of these errors on most of my controls.  Previously when the data connection was to an on prem SQL db I had no errors.  Now that I'm connected to D365 I get the errors.

tonykiefer_0-1649713771588.png

Important note...that application runs, the data populates all controls, parent.default records populate, new and edited data saves!  How can I correct the errors?  And why would I have to add validation with D365 data when I didn't need to do it with SQL?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
tonykiefer
Super User
Super User

I opened a helpdesk ticket through Microsoft and they determined this is a throttling issue.  There are some settings in D365 F&O to help resolve this case.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
tonykiefer
Super User
Super User

@RandyHayes...If you have time can you take a peak at this?  I examined the console and I initially get status of 200 then all the control throw 400 errors.  Note:  All CRUD operations are working but these errors persist only on Comboboxes!

tonykiefer
Super User
Super User

I opened a helpdesk ticket through Microsoft and they determined this is a throttling issue.  There are some settings in D365 F&O to help resolve this case.

Helpful resources

Announcements
Power Platform Conf 2022 768x460.jpg

Join us for Microsoft Power Platform Conference

The first Microsoft-sponsored Power Platform Conference is coming in September. 100+ speakers, 150+ sessions, and what's new and next for Power Platform.

Power Platform Call June 2022 768x460.png

Power Platform Community Call

Join us for the next call on June 15, 2022 at 8am PDT.

PA Virtual Workshop Carousel 768x460.png

Register for a Free Workshop

This training provides practical hands-on experience in creating Power Apps solutions in a full-day of instructor-led App creation workshop.

PA.JPG

New Release Planning Portal (Preview)

Check out our new release planning portal, an interactive way to plan and prepare for upcoming features in Power Platform.

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors
Users online (2,708)