cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Magoforrest
Helper I
Helper I

DROPDOWN WITH DIFERENT CHOISES

Hi all,i am trying to filter my selection in the second dropbox.... if in the first drop box i choose an item i want the item to have it special list....

for example if in the fisrt dropbox i have:

water

in the second i want the user to select only certain values like:

if in the first dropbox the select snow:

THKS!

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

@Magoforrest ,

This is why 

WarrenBelz_0-1614034878386.png

Please watch this video

Firstly, I will assume that the Items of your first drop-down are

Tabella3.Object

Apart from Number being a bad name for a field (I only used it as an example of the type of data it would contain),

what is the error saying?

Please click Accept as solution if my post helped you solve your issue. This will help others find it more readily. It also closes the item. If the content was useful in other ways, please consider giving it Thumbs Up.

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5
WarrenBelz
Super User III
Super User III

@Magoforrest ,

Make a table (either a list or collection) with two fields (I will call them Object and number here). Your first drop-down would contain the object list, the second would be

Filter(
   YourListName,
   Object=YOurFirstDropdown.Selected.Object,
).Number

Please click Accept as solution if my post helped you solve your issue. This will help others find it more readily. It also closes the item. If the content was useful in other ways, please consider giving it Thumbs Up.

thx for the replay but i don't get it... I am creating list in excel..... i cant seam to get it working. 😞

@Magoforrest ,

Can you please supply the code (in text) you have currently tried as well as where you are using it.

The Items of the two combo boxes in particular are needed.

I am not using a combobox.... only simple dropdown... 

Magoforrest_0-1614032425320.pngMagoforrest_1-1614032452340.png

Filter(
Tabella3,
Object=Dropdown3.Selected.Object,
).Number

@Magoforrest ,

This is why 

WarrenBelz_0-1614034878386.png

Please watch this video

Firstly, I will assume that the Items of your first drop-down are

Tabella3.Object

Apart from Number being a bad name for a field (I only used it as an example of the type of data it would contain),

what is the error saying?

View solution in original post

Helpful resources

Announcements
PA User Group

Welcome to the User Group Public Preview

Check out new user group experience and if you are a leader please create your group

Power Apps Community Call

Monthly Power Apps Community Call

Did you miss the call?? Check out the Power Apps Community Call here!

secondImage

Experience what’s next for Power Apps

See the latest Power Apps innovations, updates, and demos from the Microsoft Business Applications Launch Event.

Power Platform ISV STudio

Power Platform ISV Studio

ISV Studio is the go-to Power Platform destination for ISV’s to monitor & manage applications post-AppSource publish.

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors
Users online (72,261)