Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
safifaruqi
Helper II
Helper II

DSI properties ComboBox Blank Out in Edit Mode

Hi guys, 

This probably a really quick fix, I am scratching my head because the combobox was working just fine a few hours ago but not anymore. 

I have a ticket logging app for product quality issues. when I go into edit an existing record, all I want is that the combobox displays the previously entered information in the editmode. For this I had the DSI properties set to set as follows :

safifaruqi_0-1631830730557.png

As you can see, the record shows blank for value which cannot be, here is the screenshot for the excel sheet which does show the originally entered value. 

safifaruqi_1-1631830844524.png

I have another combobox setup based on the same logic as above which works as expected

safifaruqi_2-1631830900335.png

safifaruqi_3-1631830938709.png

how can it be that two comboboxes with same code behave differently? Can anyone please help me here? 

The onchange property is set to "True" for both, and any changes entered get logged into the onedrive based table. 

Please help me here, I am on the verge of pulling my hair. I am totally lost and frustrated at this point. Any help would be super appreciated. 

0 REPLIES 0

Helpful resources

Announcements
UG GA Amplification 768x460.png

Launching new user group features

Learn how to create your own user groups today!

Community Connections 768x460.jpg

Community & How To Videos

Check out the new Power Platform Community Connections gallery!

M365 768x460.jpg

Microsoft 365 Collaboration Conference | December 7–9, 2021

Join us, in-person, December 7–9 in Las Vegas, for the largest gathering of the Microsoft community in the world.

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors
Users online (2,256)