Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
FredericForest
Kudo Kingpin
Kudo Kingpin

DV4T not recognising APIM as standard connector

Hi,

I'm having a weird issue for some users.

We built an app using an APIM connector, which in DV4T should not require a licence. In the app, the connector shows as not being premium. Yet in the app details, the app is labelled as premium. As a result, the users are being prompted to buy a licence and now that the trial is running out I'm afraid people will loose access to this (important!) app.

FredericForest_1-1649063216277.png

Please help! 😅

4 REPLIES 4
FredericForest
Kudo Kingpin
Kudo Kingpin

Update : I tried to republish the connector from APIM into a blank app, and it shows as Premium... 😕

FredericForest
Kudo Kingpin
Kudo Kingpin

Time to escalate to a ticket I suppose ^^

v-xiaochen-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @FredericForest ,

Have a nice day. Glad to see you find the root cause.

You could mark your own reply as a solution.

Best Regards,

Wearsky

Actually, there's no solution yet. I've had to open a ticket to investigate. It's still pending. But once we figure it out, I'll be sure to post it here.

Helpful resources

Announcements
Power Platform Conf 2022 768x460.jpg

Join us for Microsoft Power Platform Conference

The first Microsoft-sponsored Power Platform Conference is coming in September. 100+ speakers, 150+ sessions, and what's new and next for Power Platform.

PA Virtual Workshop Carousel 768x460.png

Register for a Free Workshop

This training provides practical hands-on experience in creating Power Apps solutions in a full-day of instructor-led App creation workshop.

PA.JPG

New Release Planning Portal (Preview)

Check out our new release planning portal, an interactive way to plan and prepare for upcoming features in Power Platform.

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors
Users online (2,150)