cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
hkmamun
Helper II
Helper II

Daily Task/Activity Planner App

Hi, I am new to Power Platform. Can anyone please help me that how I can complete below requirements and also whether is it possible or not.

I need to create an application with below requirements.

Features:

Below are the features (not limited to) of this app

1. User create his/her daily task/activity plan.
  2. User can add participant(s) for each task (if needed).
  3. User can update a task.
  4. User can reschedule a due task.
  5. By checking the checkbox user can mark complete/done a task.
  6. After creating a task/activity it will be posted to a predefined Teams Channel.

Welcome Screen

When this screen load there will be a Date picker and 2 gallery/section named today’s Event and another one Due Event. By default in the DatePicker today’s date will be selected and in the Today’s event gallery it will show all today’s event of logged in user (either created by him/her and if the user is attendee of any event) from Outlook Calendar. In the Due gallery/Section, it will show all past due event. User can mark an event by clicking the check box.

Note: Please see the attached files for Today's Task & Due Task Screen

Process Steps

1. After login to the system user will get Create/Load screen, where by default today’s date will be selected and all the today’s event from calendar will load (Grid View).
  2. User will create a task by selecting/entering some information (Title, Participant, Location etc.)
  3. After creating the task(s) user will click “Add” button.
  4. After clicking the “Add” button an event will be added to creator’s calendar.
  5. If there is any participant then an event will be created to participant’s calendar.
  6. The task/activity will be posted to Team Channel.
  7. When user check the checkbox of a particular task then it will be marked as completed.

My Thoughts:

I am thinking to use a SharePoint list for Task/Activity, since Outlook event does not have any status flag for Pending/Done. I will use Microsoft Flow to insert a item in the List if any event created in the user's Outlook calendar from other source except this app.

0 REPLIES 0

Helpful resources

Announcements
Power Platform Conf 2022 768x460.jpg

Join us for Microsoft Power Platform Conference

The first Microsoft-sponsored Power Platform Conference is coming in September. 100+ speakers, 150+ sessions, and what's new and next for Power Platform.

Carousel_PP_768x460_Wave2 (1).png

2022 Release Wave 2 Plan

Power Platform release plan for the 2022 release wave 2 describes all new features releasing from October 2022 through March 2023.

365 EduCon 768x460.png

Microsoft 365 EduCon

Join us for two optional days of workshops and a 3-day conference, you can choose from over 130 sessions in multiple tracks and 25 workshops.

Top Solution Authors
Users online (5,119)