Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
sudheermadduru
Helper III
Helper III

Data Binding based on SharePoint List Views in Power App

Hi,

In SharePoint 2013 list we have info path form where different controls are appearing based on view selection.

Now we have to migrate this to SharePoint Online modern list so that controls gets appeared based on view selection.

Please let me know how this is possible using Power Apps.

Regards,

Sudheer

3 REPLIES 3
sudheermadduru1
Regular Visitor

Hi,

In SharePoint 2013 list we have info path form where different controls are appearing based on view selection.

Now we have to migrate this to SharePoint Online modern list so that controls gets appeared based on view selection.

Please let me know how this is possible using Power Apps.

Regards,

Sudheer

rimatos
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @sudheermadduru ,

Creating a Custom Form for a SharePoint list in Power Apps is very straightforward. You simply need to go to the list of your desire and click in the Power Apps tab, and select Create an app.

rimatos_0-1600158661090.png

After this is done you will be redirected to Power Apps create screen, were you will be able o make the necessary design changes and configuration for your new Form, similar to this:

rimatos_1-1600158760996.png

As for migrating from Info Path directly to Power Apps, I'm not sure how that's done, or even if its possible. 

You can always inquire regarding this subject in the SharePoint forum: https://techcommunity.microsoft.com/t5/sharepoint/ct-p/SharePoint.

Regards,

Ricardo

Helpful resources

Announcements
PA Virtual Workshop Carousel 768x460.png

Register for a Free Workshop

This training provides practical hands-on experience in creating Power Apps solutions in a full-day of instructor-led App creation workshop.

Microsoft Build 768x460.png

Microsoft Build is May 24-26. Have you registered yet?

Come together to explore latest innovations in code and application development—and gain insights from experts from around the world.

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors
Users online (2,033)