cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
msm8504
Helper I
Helper I

Data Integration False errors after completion

Within Data Integration, I have 5 jobs running on a schedule (anywhere between every 10 to 15 minutes they will run).

Every few runs there will be errors within the execution history and when I dig into the error log it shows 'Complete'.  Does anyone know what these false negatives are, or what it is erroring on?  Most of the time there is no data being upserted in the target, so it should never error out.  It should always have a completed status right?

We have notifications turned on to email users every time the job errors, but there are no errors.  This is causing frustrations b/c users inboxes are getting filled up for no reason.

Please see screenshots below, has anyone else experienced this?
3 REPLIES 3
Yeiner
Community Support
Community Support

Hello @msm8504 Is there a way that you can create a new project and run it manually? are you using a default template? which is that template? is that project integrated with D365 F&O? if so, please check the DMF (there should be a run linked to this project)

Every time I run the project manually it completes with no errors.  It is only happening intermittently when running on a set schedule.  I'm using out of the box 'Prospect to Cash' templates syncing data to F&O.  When you say check the DMF, can you provide additional insight?

Yeiner
Community Support
Community Support

Hello @msm8504 If this is happening randomly and only with the schedule tasks, please open a ticket to review it and please add this forum in the ticket.

Please click and accept as Solution if my post answered your question so that others may find it more quickly. If you found this post helpful consider giving it a Thumbs Up

Helpful resources

Announcements
UG GA Amplification 768x460.png

Launching new user group features

Learn how to create your own user groups today!

Community Connections 768x460.jpg

Community & How To Videos

Check out the new Power Platform Community Connections gallery!

M365 768x460.jpg

Microsoft 365 Collaboration Conference | December 7–9, 2021

Join us, in-person, December 7–9 in Las Vegas, for the largest gathering of the Microsoft community in the world.

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors
Users online (2,645)