cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous
Not applicable

Data Returned

I am using the Org Browser app and the only thing it pulled was the cell phone number of users.  Not all our users have company cell phones so I tried adding the office number.  My only two choices are TelephoneNumber and mobilePhone and they are both pulling the cell phone number.

What am I doing wrong here.  Please HELP.  🙂

3 REPLIES 3
v-micsh-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @Anonymous,

Could you please explain a bit regarding the the Org Browser App here?

In addition, for the TelephoneNumber and mobilePhone, what are the data sources configured with this two fields?

Regards

Community Support Team _ Michael Shao
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.
Anonymous
Not applicable

The data source is Office 365 Users as for where that code pulls the info exactly, I am unsure.

As for a description of the service, Org Browser phone is a prorgam that I found on power users itself and attempted to add the office number.

I have been since informed that the TelephoneNumber coding does not work and the mobilePhone is the only piece that does work and that is "by design".

I have requested a change in this, when it would of if it would be completed is up in the air but it does not make sense to me that you cannot add users work numbers to the ORg browser app and only cell phones work.  Only a small % of my users have company cell phones as all of my users have office numbers.

Hi @Anonymous,

Do you mean the Office 365 Users Connection?

It seems currently this connection doesn't provide the workphone number as an available data source under myProfile function:

Office 365 Users Connection in PowerApps

So if the App you used here would save the information to Office 365, then currently I am afarid it is not available to use the workphone.

You may consider submit this as an idea under the PowerApps idea forum, to add support for workphone under Office 365 Users connection:

https://powerusers.microsoft.com/t5/PowerApps-Ideas/idb-p/PowerAppsIdeas

Regards

Community Support Team _ Michael Shao
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

Helpful resources

Announcements
Power Platform Conf 2022 768x460.jpg

Join us for Microsoft Power Platform Conference

The first Microsoft-sponsored Power Platform Conference is coming in September. 100+ speakers, 150+ sessions, and what's new and next for Power Platform.

365 EduCon 768x460.png

Microsoft 365 EduCon

Join us for two optional days of workshops and a 3-day conference, you can choose from over 130 sessions in multiple tracks and 25 workshops.

Users online (5,081)