cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous
Not applicable

Data Source

All of a sudden we're seeing issues adding data sources to SharePoint.

{"Message":"Error from ASE:token exchange failure."}

24 REPLIES 24

yes,

both exiting and new connections. we use O365 users and Outlook tasks

We noticed it on our existing connections, and attempts at establishing new connections were unsuccessful. Sharepoint, excel, and even Google sheets would not work. Read/Write seems to work 1/20 times after refreshing over and over again.

Meneghino
Community Champion
Community Champion

Copying MS staff...

@rc @Audrie-MSFT or @CarlosFigueira

jcooper123
Regular Visitor

Yeah I'm seeing sporadic failures in Flow all over the place

Is this amount of downtime something that we should expect and plan for with powerapps? It was only 3 weeks ago that we experienced the concurrency limit issue that made all of our apps temporarily unusable. 

gmawright
Regular Visitor

Come on Microsoft...  When our app goes down our whole business process and dispatching system comes to a halt..  Your support page (https://powerapps.microsoft.com/en-us/support/) says that everything is running smoothly, which is obviously not the case.  My app will not connect to my Excel file in OneDrive.  Please help.

bbrazeau
Advocate IV
Advocate IV

Same issue, intermentantly unable to connect to cloud services or on-premise SQL server.  Add us to the list of people affected.

Our apps seemed to be fixed. However since we havent heard back from Microsoft we are hesitant to tell our users yet. Has anyone else's applications been fixed? 

Our apps seemed to be fixed. However since we havent heard back from Microsoft we are hesitant to tell our users yet. Has anyone else's applications been fixed? 

I was just about to respond saying that it seems to be fixed on my end as well, although I am also hesitant. Would love feedback from others

Helpful resources

Announcements
PA_User Group Leader_768x460.jpg

Manage your user group events

Check out the News & Announcements to learn more.

Community Connections 768x460.jpg

Community & How To Videos

Check out the new Power Platform Community Connections gallery!

Welcome Super Users.jpg

Super User Season 2

Congratulations, the new Super User Season 2 for 2021 has started!

Carousel 2021 Release Wave 2 Plan 768x460.jpg

2021 Release Wave 2 Plan

Power Platform release plan for the 2021 release wave 2 describes all new features releasing from October 2021 through March 2022.

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors
Users online (2,357)