cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
nate_halliwell
Advocate I
Advocate I

Data Sources No longer connected to any of the apps I've created.

I saw a similar post about a similar issue from 2 years ago, and it seemed that the Azure servers were down back then, but it's been about 24 hours now and i have not seen anybody else raise these concerns, so i am just wondering if others are having issues with Power Apps right now. It cannot connect to any other data sources.

When i first open an App in make.powerapps, i am prompted to choose which certificate to use (never been prompted with this in the past). Also, i HAVE tried opening the app multiple times, and choosing both certificate options i am presented with.

Screenshot 2020-10-23 161615.png

Neither work, and both give me this error:

nate_halliwell_0-1603552513460.png

I am finalizing an application which is supposed to be rolled out to the organization on November 2. it is in beta testing with about 20 people right now, and as of this morning, the published version of the app is no longer displaying any of the information from connected data sources..... Really hoping this issue is on Microsoft's radar and they're working on it.  

2 REPLIES 2
Ryannesh_7
Frequent Visitor

I'm facing the same issue as well and I'm from Malaysia.

Really hoping this is resolved soon. I have contacted my company's IT support, and they seem to think there isn't anything wrong with my authorization/certificates. I tend to agree with them, because I created a test Flow in Power Automate which connected to SharePoint and Outlook, and it worked perfectly. Gotta be a Power Apps thing.

Helpful resources

Announcements
User Groups Public Preview

Join us for our User Group Public Preview!

Power Apps User Groups are coming! Make sure you’re among the first to know when user groups go live for public preview.

Power Apps Community Call

Monthly Power Apps Community Call

Did you miss the call?? Check out the Power Apps Community Call here!

Power Platform ISV STudio

Power Platform ISV Studio

ISV Studio is the go-to Power Platform destination for ISV’s to monitor & manage applications post-AppSource publish.

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors
Users online (49,076)