cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
TecSolArchitect
Helper I
Helper I

Data Table using a textbox value in FILTER - does not always fill the data table.

I have been using PowerApps for almost 1 year about 6 hours a day on projects with Sql Server 2016 for commercial client. We have a PowerApps form created and running for 3 months perfectly until the end of September when I believe a new version was released. All of suddent the data table (SQL Server 2016 - [Consumer] Table) is not always updated.

So I created a new form with a single text-box (CustomerNo) whose value is used in a FILTER() on a Data Table.

When you type the SAME value into the text box it does not always return a value in the data table.

After re-keying it about 3-5 times the records appear in the data table.

Filter('[dbo].[Consumer]', Consumer_ID = Value(ConsumerNo.Text))

1 REPLY 1
v-sheyu-msft
Community Support
Community Support

hi @TecSolArchitect,

can you share a bit more about your data  source ?

Is your  SQL table saved locally or on-premises?

i made a test and  there is no issue on my side.

please try to remove the connection and reconnect .

I suggest that you can also create a collection from SQL table and get data from the collection.

regards,

Eason

Community Support Team _ Eason YU
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

Helpful resources

Announcements
PA User Group

Welcome to the User Group Public Preview

Check out new user group experience and if you are a leader please create your group

Power Query PA Forum 768x460.png

Check it out!

Did you know that you can visit the Power Query Forum in Power BI and now Power Apps

V3_PVA CAmpaign Carousel.png

Community Challenge - Giveaways!

Participate in the Power Virtual Agents Community Challenge

Carousel 2021 Release Wave 2 Plan 768x460.jpg

2021 Release Wave 2 Plan

Power Platform release plan for the 2021 release wave 2 describes all new features releasing from October 2021 through March 2022.

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors
Users online (3,316)