cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Jaystechtips
Advocate II
Advocate II

Data card fields disappear after renaming form.

Hi guys!

Just today I was editing a Sharepoint List form in Powerapps. I created a screen for view and duplicated it. I renamed the Screen to EditScreen and got no problems. But when I renamed the form, the Data Cards disappear. Actually their width automatically becomes zero so I can't see them.

To troubleshoot this, I renamed the original form created using customize form in powerapps and there is no problem. I created a new sharepoint list, duplicated and renamed the form and I got the same problem. They automatically resize to zero.

Is there an outage with PowerApps today?

Thanks!

12 REPLIES 12

Hey @WilsonABC1 

Can you take a try with the solution that I have recommended? 

Hope this Helps!

If this reply has answered your question or solved your issue, please mark this question as answered. Answered questions helps users in the future who may have the same issue or question quickly find a resolution via search. If you liked my response, please consider giving it a thumbs up. THANKS!

ok Thanks.
somehow after a few hours the form didnt' appear, so I end up recreated a new edit form from scratch rather copy from the other screens, seems to be working fine for now.

Gabriel_CMET
Frequent Visitor

Hey,

just figured out what worked for me.

either delete and add the DataCard fields after renaming the form (Very Painful)

OR

Delete the whole form and then Undo or CTRL+Z (Save your Work first!!!)

Hope that helps.

Helpful resources

Announcements
PA User Group

Welcome to the User Group Public Preview

Check out new user group experience and if you are a leader please create your group

MBAS Attendee Badge

Claim Your Badge & Digital Swag!

Check out how to claim yours today!

secondImage

Are Your Ready?

Test your skills now with the Cloud Skill Challenge.

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors
Users online (39,411)