cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Frequent Visitor

Data card won't move to another position on screens.

I am trying to customize a generated app by moving a data card to a different position on the screen.  Every time I try to move it, it bounces back the orignal positition or someplace else I don't want.  I edited to x,y properties to  move it to a position but no work.  I was thinking there might be a formula someplace that was generated when creating the app   but couldn't find one if there is.

Any ideas would be helpful.

Mike

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted

24 REPLIES 24
Highlighted
Super User
Super User

Do you have Snap to Columns turned off?

Highlighted
Frequent Visitor

Thank you but I cannot find that setting.  Where is thhat located please?

Mike

Highlighted

Highlighted

That was it, Thanks!

Highlighted

good afternoon, a few days ago I could move the fields in the form developed with powerapps, currently it is not possible. to. form of 2 columns. b. I tried disabling the automatic adjustment and did not solve the problem. Confirm if you have removed the functionality of freely moving through the fields form?

Highlighted

I have also seen this issue.  You can move the cards using the X & Y values.  The X is the position left to right and the Y is the value up and down.  I think Microsoft has removed the ability to move cards by dragging and dropping.

Highlighted

I need the confirmation from Microsoft, because with the move freely on the screen, there were actions that took a short time.

Highlighted

There might also be a bound issue.  If your datacard is slighty too large,  any move will not work.   Shrink your data cards,  do the move then expang to suit

Highlighted

Could somebody please post a bit of an explination?  Thanks

Helpful resources

Announcements
Community Conference

Power Platform Community Conference

Check out the on demand sessions that are available now!

News & Announcements

Community Blog

Stay up tp date on the latest blogs and activities in the community News & Announcements.

secondImage

Power Platform 2020 release wave 2 plan

Features releasing from October 2020 through March 2021

Community Highlights

Community Highlights

Check out the Power Platform Community Highlights

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors
Users online (9,654)