cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Frequent Visitor

Data cards not moving After new patch 3.18062.23

Using the WebApp, I can't manually rearrange my Data cards in my forms anymore.

I have unticked snap to columns and have unlocked the Data Card.

This only started occuring after the most recent Patch 3.18062.23

I also cannot deselect items in the view without selecting another item i.e. clicking in blank space no longer deselects the cursor.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Microsoft
Microsoft

Please see if the following resolves the issue:

1. Turn on the "Render in classic mode" option in File/App Settings/Advanced Settings.

2. Save the application and reload it.

View solution in original post

13 REPLIES 13
Microsoft
Microsoft

Please see if the following resolves the issue:

1. Turn on the "Render in classic mode" option in File/App Settings/Advanced Settings.

2. Save the application and reload it.

View solution in original post

Please also note that you can re-arrange cards from the right side pane as well, by dragging the cards.

Thank you that has resolved my issue

Is this a bug that is going to be resolved or is the resolution that we have to turn that off on every PowerApp we are building?

Re-arranging the cards manually (by dragging the actual cards on the screen) is something that will be resolved in the future. Unfortunately, I don't know the exact time for releasing the fix.

As mentioned, you should be able to re-arrange the cards from the panel on the right on the screen (by moving items up or down).

I have 100+ cards in the form on the canvas app, and after moving them up|down my form is completely messed out.

Drag and drop does not work as expected - I drop a card but it does not appeared in correct place in the form, but it does in the list (and vice versa).

Other fields can change their positions randomly when I moving single field.

I spend more than two days on this d&d "magic", and now I should create 100+ cards from scratch with custom design!

MS, and PowerApps QA! Can you imagine how much we pay for your bugs?

On top of this we have 50-100+ people license so you are getting 1000$/month from our company for buggy "application"?

Hello @Override ,

I'm sorry to hear that you're having issues with your app. 100+ cards is a pretty complex form. Would it be possible to use smaller forms, may be on different screens instead?

Another thing to note is that if you ever published your app previously then you can always return to a previous version instead of re-creating all the cards. 

Thank you for answer.

Yes, I can use multiple forms, and save them one-by-one after user click "Save" button, but I did not know about this bug initially.

And yes, rollback is helpful, but anyway I have to implement new requirements.

So, rollback, create fields, move fields, get mess again.

I've tried to build my own utility to order cards directly in the exported PowerApp json file, but it does not work al well (imported changes completely disappear with whole page)

Helpful resources

Announcements
Community Conference

Power Platform Community Conference

Check out the on demand sessions that are available now!

News & Announcements

Community Blog

Stay up tp date on the latest blogs and activities in the community News & Announcements.

secondImage

Power Platform 2020 release wave 2 plan

Features releasing from October 2020 through March 2021

Community Highlights

Community Highlights

Check out the Power Platform Community Highlights

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors
Users online (4,070)